General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#81 11 years ago

i am surprised why so many men on the plane couldn't stop a few hijacking terrorist(unless the terrorist got an MG camping...), which is not making any sense.Anyway, poor americans......

RataMarsupial

Waiting for FH2 quietly

50 XP

20th December 2006

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#82 11 years ago

They said they had bombs and they were gassed

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#83 11 years ago
RataMarsupial;3921686They said they had bombs and they were gassed

oh lol, but i think give a fight would at least not let the plane crash into those buildings.(i don't think the terrorist are gas-proof?)

Jetro

There's a satchel on your tank

50 XP

6th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,473 Posts

0 Threads

#84 11 years ago
General_Henry;3921674i am surprised why so many men on the plane couldn't stop a few hijacking terrorist(unless the terrorist got an MG camping...), which is not making any sense.Anyway, poor americans......

Because up to that point any plane that was hijacked in the US was nearly always a regular hostage situation, not a suicide attack. If you do recall the 3rd plane crashed before reaching Washington when passengers became informed out the other planes that hit the WTC and attempted to regain control.

Von_Manstein

Commanding Army Group Don

50 XP

14th September 2007

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#85 11 years ago

Why

Von_Manstein

Commanding Army Group Don

50 XP

14th September 2007

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#86 11 years ago

Why does the middle-east hate the US? Wow, I don't know, what could the US have done to the middle-east? hmmm. Personally, I am not the biggest fan(i don't hate american people, i just hate the american government) of the US for a reason. I am Persian, yes thats from Iran. A country that was thriving economically under the Shah, our King. Now the Shah had ties with the US but refused to offer low prices on oil and was a nationalist. The US did not want a nationalist to lead a country that they needed oil from. So they planed the revolution. Believe me or not, they did that to throw the middle-east into conflict.And with the death of Imperial Iran, my country stoped thriving. I love my country, and to see it under the control of religious radicals was just sickening. I was proud to be a Persian, still am, but my country is opressed and misjudged because the US wanted more money in the long run. I don't mean to get all political here but the US put the Mullahs in powers so they can have an excuse to invade one day. Then your gas prices go down. My countrymen die but it doesn't matter. Gas prices are far more important than non-American lives.

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#87 11 years ago

Here's to all who have died in tragic circumstances, on any date, in any country, of any faith.

Wasserfaller

I am the eggman

50 XP

20th August 2006

0 Uploads

592 Posts

0 Threads

#88 11 years ago
Meadow;3924235Here's to all who have died in tragic circumstances, on any date, in any country, of any faith.

There we go, that's what i'm talking about. Everyone should be included, not just us. Reminds me of a bumper stick i saw saying "god bless EVERYONE" instead of those stickers everyone has that say "god bless america"