stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

So my memory is completely fuzzy but here goes. 1991 was a little scary for your boy stylie, we had our first real 'war' since Viet Nam, sure we effed up Khadaffi, some others here and there, but not a deployment like Operation Desert Storm. No one really knew what to expect. I was 17, in the middle of my senior year of HS, no college plans and oh fuck, war just broke out! Well aint that a bitch. Alot of guys my age wondered about the possibility of a draft. Anyways, everyone I knew was in some sort of metal band, including myself. Me and another guy used to video and audio tape everything we thought was important, news, etc... in the hopes that we might capture a few things we might be able to use in song. Well George HW Bush came on the TV to annouce the cease fire. I grabbed my tape recorder, a tape and hit record. Here is the best part... The tape recorder never quite erased what was on there before so I was left with George HW Bush announcing the cease fire... On top of Metallica's Garage Days record!!! Enjoy, hopefully Lars doesnt hear about this. At least thats what I think happened! Its been a long time. I probably never listened to it after that. http://www.getampedup.com/img/georgebush.mp3 Oh and do yourself a favor and check out "chocolate sandwich", My favorite recording ever!!! Thats our 8 year old when he was 4 or 5. http://www.getampedup.com/img/chocolatesandwich.wav

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

hi stylie

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

Dont hi me, go listen to chocolate sandwich! This is a chocolate sandwich. Actually it's a hazlenutbutter and cocoa sandwich, but they dont mind! 2007629757_5c842d121d.jpg

Stefan F

Belgian ROFLs

50 XP

13th May 2004

0 Uploads

912 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

you guys are also blessed by the goodness of nutella? i swear as a kid my blood was made of it

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

It is a gift I've accepted from across the pond. We can use this to bring us back together. We can put the politics aside and enjoy ourselves a nice Chocolate sandwich! My lady knew of it and hooked the kids on it. I dont eat much of it, but every so often I indulge!

N24Reporter

Betatesting FH2 is fun

50 XP

24th October 2006

0 Uploads

981 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Ah the blessings of Nutella. It saved my life on one or the other trip into the woods! :) You can virtually eat anything with it. *g* Even toilet paper tastes good with it. :D

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

mmmmm

stylie

covered with nutella

mmmmm

Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

29th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

You people disgust me. Isn't there enough sugar in your regular food? :|

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 9 years ago

Your child speaks with a cool mystical echo.