H2HSnake

For Your freedom and Ours

50 XP

5th June 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I just found it by accident on You Tube.Too bad it has polish lector so You wont hear what english lector is saying,but You can still view images :].It shows some POlish major cities before WWII,some culture,music is sometimes funny lol, but mostly it's Chopin - piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qeaMNlPSjA&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xmcYw0l36Q&mode=related&search= in second movie is about WWII, i saw some polish tanks in action :)

[nl]Invincible

FH Betatester

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,437 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Sirieusly I love holland and I like to talk about my own country, but can you actualy talk about somthing els than your home country? :confused:

Negative_Euphoria

The phantom poster

50 XP

4th November 2006

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Its downright amazing to know that the majority of the buildings in that movie were probably destroyed (Warsaw especially) but were in most cases completely rebuilt and how booming the cities are today even after all of the destruction.

Fuzzy Bunny

Luke, I am your mother.

50 XP

2nd May 2005

0 Uploads

6,274 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
'[nlInvincible;3385803']Sirieusly I love holland and I like to talk about my own country, but can you actualy talk about somthing els than your home country? :confused:

Let him talk, man. I'd give my left nut (well, not really, but I'd give your left nut) if FH2 got a bunch of early war maps as soon as Africa's done. P.11s and Polish armored cars FTW!

Polska

"The original one"

62 XP

19th September 2004

0 Uploads

5,969 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Dobre znalazles Snake :thumbsup:

Another good video ( although maybe already posted earlier ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=6VbYDPRQMFk

( Although it doesn't contain anything graphic, you need to be registered to youtube and confirm your older then 18 to view it. )

H2HSnake

50 XP

5th June 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Polska;3386532Dobre znalazles Snake :thumbsup:

Another good video ( although maybe already posted earlier ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=6VbYDPRQMFk

( Although it doesn't contain anything graphic, you need to be registered to youtube and confirm your older then 18 to view it. )

WOW i've seen an early version of this movie and gave w few advices to the author,i see he took it for conciderration,but he forgot that 1 Polish Armored Brigade was deployed in July not in June :).He also wrote that in original this movie lenght is 14 minutes but he can't host such long movie on You Tube because he don't have propper access.Anyway quite nice movie.

[nl]Invincible

FH Betatester

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,437 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago
FuzzyBunny;3386443Let him talk, man. I'd give my left nut (well, not really, but I'd give your left nut) if FH2 got a bunch of early war maps as soon as Africa's done. P.11s and Polish armored cars FTW!

haha I love the polish army as well...;) dont worry.. (but last months i have seen so manny topic about polland:confused:)

H2HSnake

50 XP

5th June 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago
'[nlInvincible;3392080'] (but last months i have seen so manny topic about polland:confused:)

:/ is it bad? maybe there's some ppl who like gather informations about Poland (if you don't like it why You read it :) (it's stronger than You admit it ;p).Tnx to this You probably know more WWII history of Poland than 60% of young Poles lol.BTW(manny:polland):smokin:

[nl]Invincible

FH Betatester

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,437 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

hahaha! Oke oke, you are right!:p (I do know a bit about polland btw I love the early war!) But still...so manny:(.... :D

Polska

"The original one"

62 XP

19th September 2004

0 Uploads

5,969 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

I do kinda agree with Invincible on the point, there are a lot of posts about Poland.

Perhaps create one post and continue to fill this with information?