Lateralus

Ad astra per aspera.

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

441 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

If anyone is in the market for a video card upgrade, I'm looking to sell my Diamond Viper Radeon 9600XT 256MB. Click here for a description. Click here for a Tom's Hardware product review.

My system is as follows:

Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 2.8GHz HTT w/ 800MHz FSB MSI 865PE Neo2-PFISR motherboard (BIOS ver. 3.8) 2x512MB Kingston PC3200 DDR SDRAM @ 400MHz Maxtor 6Y120M0 120GB HDD Diamond Viper Radeon 9600XT 256MB (Catalyst 4.9s) Creative SB Live 5.1 (driver ver. 5.14)

This card screams while playing FH. All of the in-game settings are maxed out for the highest picture quality, and the ATI Control Panel settings are set at 6x Anti-Aliasing, 8x Anisotropic Filtering, Texture and Mipmapping on High Quality. The FPS in FH is rock solid: usually its maxed out at 85, but when the action gets really thick it will sometimes drop down to 40 or so.

I'm selling this card because it has some compatibility issues with my motherboard (listed above). If you're interested, let me know your motherboard model to make sure it will be trouble-free (99% of motherboards have no problems with this card).

The card is in brand-new condition, and will come in the original box with all of the contents that came with it. I will include copies of the latest drivers, both Catalyst and Omegas.

I paid $170 for it, so make me a reasonable offer based on that number. Shipping will be FedEx Ground for the amount it cost me rounded up to the nearest dollar (so, for example, if FedEx charges me $6.73, I will charge you $7 for shipping.) I'll accept pretty much any payment method, let me know and we'll work it out.

If you're interested, send me an e-mail to [email]eb59214@appstate.edu[/email] or PM me on this forum.

-{75th}-Co|Eaglesman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

25th May 2004

0 Uploads

144 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Hey Lat was that you who posted on the Pacific Fighters forum? Did you ever get it?

Lateralus

Ad astra per aspera.

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

441 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
-{75th}-Co|EaglesmanHey Lat was that you who posted on the Pacific Fighters forum? Did you ever get it?

I post to that forum occasionally, yes. Get what? PM a reply.

Lateralus

Ad astra per aspera.

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

441 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Screw selling this card for a loss, the store from which I bought it will exchange it for a 9800 Pro.

Not that this thread had any replies in the first place.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

heh this is not a place for advertising ...