Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

This is definitely not the best place to ask but I'm having problem with registration for the BF1918 forum so I'l just ask here. Does anyone know the BF1918 music (not the loading screen!).. I find it very catchy. :D

smelly_crap

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

315 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Yeah, it really fits in with the theme of WWI where all the British treated the war as a game and that it would all be over with Christmas.

Zehnder

Hands up. Who wants to die?

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I couldn't register on their forums worth a damn myself. If you figure it out, please post here what the deal is.

shappenfit

sh*t happens, f*ck it

50 XP

12th January 2005

0 Uploads

666 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I really like bf1918's loading screen song. If you want it, here is the whole thing :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 14 years ago

Well BF1918 is the best mod NEXT to FH pleased.gif

Abearikishiswisscheese

Member 35698 thinks I'm a spec

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

437 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Two of the other songs are in the 1916 area. ah...'The tanks that broke the rank':smokin:

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

I regestered in December. Just figured out how to log it in correctly yesterday....

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

So... what's the name of the music??

Is it 'The tanks that broke the rank'?

Abearikishiswisscheese

Member 35698 thinks I'm a spec

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

437 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

'The tanks that broke the rank' seems to be the victory music- are you asking what the main screen music is? Edit: If that is what you are looking for I found it-go to that site and go to the 1914 section. The name of the song is 'United Forces March'.

Flippy Warbear

One of Kelly's Heroes

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

2,600 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Hmmh, i have that song as mp3. :) "No Mans Land" is the name I think. If its the "hunting the hun" theme? Actually, I got many WW1 songs as MP3... including all in BF1918. EDIT: On second thought, no, I do not think "No Mans Land" is the real name of it. Dunno. EDIT 2: Ahahah! I mixed the songs. My mistake. "No Mans Land" is totally different. "Hunting The Hun" which is the loading music to BF1918. Lyrics: Hunting The Hun Over in France, there's a game thats played, By all the soldier boys in east-brigade. It s called hunting the hun, this is how it is done. First you go get a gun, then you look for a hun, Then you stalk on the run for the son of a gun. You can capture them with ease, All you need is just a little Lindburger cheese. Give em one little smell, they come out with a yell Then your work is done. When they startle with fear, shoot em in the [ ? ], At the games called hunting the hun. First you go get a gun, then you look for a hun Then you stalk on the run for the son of a gun. You can capture them with ease, All you need is just a little Lindburger cheese. Give em one little smell, they come out with a yell, Then your work is done. When they startle with fear, shoot em in the [ ? ] At the games called hunting the hun I met a soldier and he told me,It s just the latest thing across the sea. It s a game that is new, They are all doing it too. First you go get a gun, then you look for a hun,Then you stalk on the run for the son of a gun. You can capture them with ease, All you need is just a little Lindburger cheese. Give em one little smell, they come out with a yell, Then your work is done. When they startle with fear, shoot em in the [ ? ], At the games called hunting the hun. First you go get a gun, then you look for a hun, Then you stalk on the run for the son of a gun. If you ll want to bring them out, offer them a little bit of halfsauerkraut. They come over the top with a pip and a hop Then your work is done When they re starting to eat, cut of every creep, At the games called hunting the hun. First you go get a gun, then you look for a hun,Then you stalk on the run for the son of a gun. You can always make them pay, Let them know there's going to be a pinochle game They come over the top with a pip and a hop, Then your work is done. When they first show their face, clump em with a mace, At the games called hunting the hun.