Archimonde0_0

In Vino Veritas

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

1,231 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Game On PlayStation 3 Outsells Xbox 360 by 16% -- Nearly Passes Wii PS3 has out-sold Xbox 360 by 16%, Xbox stands just behind the Playstation Portable.

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Who cares i'm sure 3\4 of the people just do it for the bluray, whoopiediedoo, Xbox > PS3

Lainer

[130.Pz] Obgr. Lainer Grn.

50 XP

1st July 2005

0 Uploads

791 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Good news...I am not a huge console kinda guy but I wuv my PS3. Now I just need to ditch that old ass TV of mine to see how pretty its all supposed to look.

Archimonde0_0

In Vino Veritas

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

1,231 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

lol same. I need a nice big HD tv to truly enjoy mine, it looks pretty already but O_O imagine it with a new tv...im drooling.

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
Braun;4230488Who cares i'm sure 3\4 of the people just do it for the bluray, whoopiediedoo, Xbox > PS3

Xbox to me is the equivalent of that douchey whistle you guys have to end periods... Very Jerry Lewis of the Habs!!! I actually own both consoles. After returning it to M$ not once, or twice but THREE times for repair, and having compared two of the same games on my 1080P television, enjoying the free benefits that come with bluetooth, free online gaming, not having to buy batteries, then are charger to charge batteries... onboard blu-ray, not having to pay $50 a year on online priveleges, and not having said company try to extract another $50 the following year... against my wishes... The Xbox 360 has been taken offline and banished to the SDTV in the childrens room where it belongs, far away from me. The difference is absolutely clear, the PS3 is far better then that noisy POS 360. The only reason it was more popular was because it was cheaper, now that PS3 prices have come down and Bluray has won the war, I dont think we'll ever see xbox on top again, hell, I bet PS2 is still outselling it.

JohnWalker

The Few. The Proud.

50 XP

14th November 2004

0 Uploads

2,330 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Meanwhile, the Wii continues to silently kick ass..

Wilhelm

FH2 betatester

50 XP

27th September 2004

0 Uploads

409 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago
JohnWalker;4230958Meanwhile, the Wii continues to silently kick ass..

And the Wii will be in its glory when Super Smash Bros. Brawl hits retail on March 9th!

Eventually I'll also need to get a PS3 for LittleBigPlanet and a myriad of other games! :p Then I will also be able to join the FH folding group! I would join in with my PC, but I need all the resources I can get on this thing...

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Thats true the wii is rocking out. I got a chance to play it, very fun, but I gotta have better graphics to boot.

Archimonde0_0

In Vino Veritas

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

1,231 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

I did the price comparison when i was shopping for a console. And for awhile i SERIOUSLY considered a 360, but i ran the numbers, and even before the ps3 dropped its price, when it was still like $599, it was going to be $200 cheaper than the Xbox 360, and if i had payed for xbox live every year, that $200 would rise amazingly, and buying batteries made it rise, and so on and so on. I love my PS3 for a few reasons: 1.) Free Online, Meh so Xbox Live has alot of features, its just a money making gimic for microsoft, and i dont need all that extra stuff if i just want to enjoy my games. 2.) The Controller charges in 15 minutes, and lasts for 3 days, No Batteries 3.) Its not just a gaming console, its more like a home entertainment system, i can do a hell of alot with it, including use the internet...it keeps me from having to start my PC up just to check forums, email, etc. Just do it on the couch. Plus its got a blue-ray dvd player, memory card slots, usb ports, and plenty of memory for music, photos etc. AND you can install other Operating systems on it, along side of its stock OS to run other things on it, i like that. Cons: My fingerprints show on the finish :(

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

I think XBox360 sales would do much better if Microsoft stopped the Red plague (Red Ring Of Death failures). IIRC a website said failures are at about 16% and rising.

If I had to choose between teh three Id go with PS3 or Wii because I sure as hell would not want to spend my hard earned money on a console only to see it kick its little rubber footpads into the air and do the RROD and twitch.