Mad Cat MkII

Sazamaphrase

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

5,387 Posts

0 Threads

#31 11 years ago

so you pick up warhawk, an awesome game no ps3 owner should be without, and you get a free blue-tooth headset with it.

{dBd}SSgt.DickVanDyke

Survivor of Little Big Spam

50 XP

30th June 2006

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#32 11 years ago
fullkontact;4271805PS3 failure rate 0.2% Xbox 360 failure rate 33% Need I say more? xD

I feel that is highly exaggerated. I personally know 12 people with 360's. By those statistics 4 of them should have failed by now, but none of them have. Not one problem. And besides, if your 360 fails on you, Microsoft takes the broken one, fixes it, and ships right back quickly and with no hassle.

130th Erich

from 130th

50 XP

23rd February 2005

0 Uploads

271 Posts

0 Threads

#33 11 years ago

i love my ps3 but games are freaking expensive as hell.

the only uncool thing is that not all the games are shown in 1080 a lot of them are in 720 so yeah all the hype about 1080i when the most popular games like Vegas 2 cant even be played in 1080i. but im sure in the long run it will get better

Wasserfaller

I am the eggman

50 XP

20th August 2006

0 Uploads

592 Posts

0 Threads

#34 11 years ago
{dBd}SSgt.DickVanDyke;4272002I feel that is highly exaggerated. I personally know 12 people with 360's. By those statistics 4 of them should have failed by now, but none of them have. Not one problem. And besides, if your 360 fails on you, Microsoft takes the broken one, fixes it, and ships right back quickly and with no hassle.

3 friends i know with 360s, one of them returned his THREE times, and it wasn't a "quick process" either. The other one had his break on him, and he's still waiting for it to be sent back to him. Third friend has had no problems with his.

EDIT: actually i remember another kid in my film class also had his 360 break TWICE. They do have quite a few lemons sent out, i'll tell you that.

Flyboy1942

A.K.A. Ghanrage

50 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

1,683 Posts

0 Threads

#35 11 years ago

I started my xbox up one morning by opening the disk tray, and it did one of its auto xbox live updates, but not until I'd already closed the drive, and it proceeded to freeze up like a dead witches titty in a brass bra. I restarted and got the three rings of death, sent it in, but NO we, the good people of Micro$oft didnt do it, we're gonna bill you $104.

Now we're gonna accidentally bill you TWICE.

Now we're gonna start fearing class action and refund you...ONCE.

Now an entire year and a dozen circular service calls later were gonna finally refund you the rest...

Lesson: call your credit company if your double billed, let them handle the nimrods...

Zehnder

Hands up. Who wants to die?

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#36 11 years ago

I think some of you own stock in Sony. Oberst Zehnder Headquarters 130th Panzer Lehr Division

Mokusaku

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

18th November 2007

0 Uploads

581 Posts

0 Threads

#37 11 years ago

And I think its plain cracy to buy these consoles this early. I bought my good old PS2 like 3 years after it was released and there was huge selection of titles ranging from dirt cheap oldies to pricy new ones. Right now from these two Xbox might be one to buy if you want to enjoy big selection of good games as PS3 still lacks in variety and quality of games. But in the future I bet PS3 will be the better one as it has Blu-ray already in it unlike Xbox.

About Live or PS3 network being superior: who cares about online thingies in consoles? If I want to play online I do it on PC. Consoles are for something else imo.

And then we have Wii which just rocks in the "shadows". No one remembers the true winner of this race. :P

hslan.Faust

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

11th October 2004

0 Uploads

300 Posts

0 Threads

#38 11 years ago
Mokusaku;4272728And then we have Wii which just rocks in the "shadows". No one remembers the true winner of this race. :P

well, all the smart people already have one.

no need to boast.

;)

honestly: i always wonder why the wii is always mentioned in context with kids-games and very young players. i bet the average wii user is older than their "more advanced" ps3/xbox360 counterpart. nintendo simply knew how to attract a whole new market, and the software lineup is good for everyone. there are party games like wii-sports, wii-play and wii-fit, and also "expert" games like for example RE4 Wii Edition, Zelda, Metroid Prime, Mario Striker CF, and Umbrella Chrionicals. not to mention the upcoming systemsellers supersmashbrosbrawl and mario kart!

Archimonde0_0

In Vino Veritas

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

1,231 Posts

0 Threads

#39 11 years ago

What Nintendo has done is get the parents on their side. A Parent goes into a store and sees "XBOX 360 GEARS OF WAR" with all its blood and guts, then next to it "PS3 RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN" then next to it "WII Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports" Which one do you think the parent is gunna choose?

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#40 11 years ago

The one that shuts the kid up the longest!