Andrew_HK

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th July 2004

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

why the 150mm Küstengeschütz's fire range is so short? (red line) i think the fire range should at least reach the neutral flag http://photos7.flickr.com/8485496_2edeac7328_o.jpg when i try the "invasion of sicily", the 150mm Küstengeschütz even cannot hit the allies destoryer by the way, the Todt gun on Gold beach have bug, sometimes cannot fire

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Here is my theory... The velocity was lowered on the defguns to allow them to fire over the cliff. But the Kustengeschutz was never changed. Personally, both guns should have the velocity bumped up, and be moved waaay back.

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

On sector 318 i couldnt hit the axis main with my priest, firing from the allied base, i had to nearly drive into the city to get any rounds near.. Bumb the speed of the shells a bit, please.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

I sorta like the 150mm defgun because it's so easy to use due to trajectory which allows you to make slight changes without having the aim completely thrown off.

mrchee

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

5th March 2005

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

the todt battery on Gold beach is a lot more than 150mm.... Try 18 inches

cleaning_gun.jpg

The picture is for real

Andrew_HK

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th July 2004

0 Uploads

146 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
mrcheethe todt battery on Gold beach is a lot more than 150mm.... Try 18 inches cleaning_gun.jpg The picture is for real

ya, so i think it should be able to fire into the sea but 150mm gun fire range should at least reach the neutral flag, or not is useless. Now when i use it, i feel i am playing BF

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Well, i'd prefer it would not be able to reach the sea, pixelaiming people would destroy the brit tanks at spawn, wich would be rather... annoying.

S1l3ntSt4lk3r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,627 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

that is if he has a good spot or the brits are too slow getting their stuff off the land, they should be left to die

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

That is something different i think, with or without a spot, fact is, if a defgun can hit something with a spot it can also without. And some people have no problem blowing the entire oposing team away 4 seconds from the game start. Churchills dont make good getaway tanks anyways :p

BDNeon

Da leader of the BadLads gang!

50 XP

8th February 2005

0 Uploads

373 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

The problem is no one is willing to spot. If anyone has binocs, it's usually a sniper, and he's always too busy to take 2 freakin seconds to point and click with the binoc. And no one chooses the officer kit usually because you can get the same weapon only with nades instead of binocs when you choose the assault kit, even though you can get the awesome Luger with the officer kit. Really pisses me off:mad: . And if I keep asking for a spot they kick me on the excuse of spamming. Lone wolf players and people who dont spot for arty suck this->:moon: :D I mean come on, what's cooler then pointing the binocs, clicking, and watching heavy duty artillery shells or rockets raining down on the target, and knowing you are responsible for the mayhem?:lol: MWUHAHAHAHA!!!