Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

The normal Bofors didn't have proximity fuses, that's why you think the AA wouldn't have splash damage.

Gauntlet

Dead rather than Red!

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,346 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

Back to the topic Hartmann, what do u devs think of the idea? You sure must have thought of it before!

:)

Ohioan

Not Wise Shitashi - Cheston

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,604 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

'[11PzG USMA2010']Yeah, the Duster gets more kills than the KT easliy. Its great for killing artillerymen, bunkers, planes, and (best of all) infantry in the open.

The German AA did not have anything like the bofors. I always think of it as a smaller, fully automatic Flack36.[/QUOTE]

What about the 37mm Flak guns?

Its what the Ostwind uses, which was adapted from naval vessel AA mounts. Its also what the JU-87-G uses, just with AP ammo instead of AA.

37 is nearly as big as 40, they both had time delay fuses, they both were used in the same application.. 37mm German guns had highter muzzle velocities and greater range, and greater rate of fire.

We just don't see them much in FH.

[QUOTE=Anlushac11]Whats horrifying about a Nekogirl with cat ears and cat gloves on?

The EYES... the eyes..

Such nightmares not meant for the likes of man.

Lordbutter

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

Pls...no more dam fighter/bombers....they are rediculous concepts from vanilla that never should of been implemented in FH in the first place. While they did exist, to put them in this or any mod horribly makes tanks useless. Imagine El al with a p40, hurricane, difiant, b25, 2 stukas, A he111, And now jabo 109's. Give me a break...For the sake of gameplay fighters should stay with there roles as anti-air, dive bombers for precision bombing, and heavy bombers for carpeting. Do any of you think before you speak? More fighter/bombers..yah thats what this mod needs...sigh....

MrFancypants Forum Administrator

The Bad

218,722 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,060 Posts

12 Threads

#25 16 years ago

I always liked about El Al that that one side had the Stuka while the other had good tanks. I'd like to see the map like this again :)

I know that a lot of people didn't like El Al back then, but it forces players to use some fundamental teamwork. Little details like this make this mod special, IMHO.

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

A great idea, but it would require some extra coding for realism. When the bomb is attached to the bf109e/b, it should have slugglish controls and when released it should have better maneuverability.

I'm guessing that would be impossible to code.

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

3rd September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago
General TaskeenA great idea, but it would require some extra coding for realism. When the bomb is attached to the bf109e/b, it should have slugglish controls and when released it should have better maneuverability. I'm guessing that would be impossible to code.

I think that would have been done with every plane if it were possible.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#28 16 years ago

if it was possible dont you think it would have been done by now?

Gauntlet

Dead rather than Red!

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,346 Posts

0 Threads

#29 16 years ago

Yeah, you got a point there mate...

But...I dont know shit about coding, and I sure hope it can be done!

:)

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#30 16 years ago

I tried in the past, but I will try again, I learned alot since I tried last time.

Well, I think I could offer less speed/worse controls until you drop the first bombload. After rearming it would stay good though.