Andreas the Great

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

20th February 2006

0 Uploads

135 Posts

0 Threads

#31 13 years ago

I sure can imagine that it would be a really dramatic map with paradrops in the middle of the night. The tracers look scary as hell on ''Bombing the Reich'' so it would be even more scary to be forced to jump into the flaming inferno. And after that, avoiding the enemy that you can't see, and finding your teammates, who you can't see either. It would be really unorganized and intense. I think it would be realistic as well. :)

pvt. Allen

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th July 2005

0 Uploads

5,654 Posts

0 Threads

#32 13 years ago
RandomPercisionBah, semantics. By D-Day I mean D-Day for Operation Overlord, the longest day, June 6th 1944, the day much more than any other is commonly referred to as D day, you know, to topic of this thread.;)

Well, I thought you wanted Crete as you were refering to it earlyer.

Hawk_345

BF-Korea beta tester

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

1,407 Posts

0 Threads

#33 13 years ago

Man i would love to see the Paradrops from the movie, THE LONGEST DAY, Dark, Flak, Tracers, Screams. It would be great, and i tfits in with this topic, and on the note aout not knowing who is friendly or enemy, On D-day the paratropers were givin a "criket", it was a small device used to siganl allies, 1 click has to be answered by 2 clicks to identify ally, IF this type of map were put in this could be a good feature if the map is in total darkness like that map in the Map pack 6, But there is a dark side to these clicks, they sounded and awfull lot like a geramn rifle cocking, or if a german picked 1 up, would be great.

pvt. Allen

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th July 2005

0 Uploads

5,654 Posts

0 Threads

#34 13 years ago

I don't think it would work. Public players tend to fight the war in quick way, not caring much about tactics.

Hawk_345

BF-Korea beta tester

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

1,407 Posts

0 Threads

#35 13 years ago

I know that wich is why i like to have hopes of something like this because it is very unlikely and if it hapens its great gift in way, just like to sugest it seeing i cant make it mysef, might be able to amke the map but not the tactical gameplay or adding such a thing like a cricket.