patilla

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th May 2004

0 Uploads

622 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

dunno if posible this with BF engine, but i heard about the Me-323 giant, NOT THE 321 without engines and towed, this one had the engines and was able to carry light tanks to the front, so it could be cool in some maps transporting a full crew plus a tank

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Ever played El Alamein CTF ? It spawns there but explodes right away. However I´ve seen a screenshot of somebody who managed to fix and fly it. CTF has a lot of hidden secrets (and many more bugs).

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

search button...

um, they are fixing the bug (same one with the Ju-88 me thinks) and its back in! the 323 should have also 4 rocket motors for takeoff that fall away after a few hundred feet.

patilla

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

8th May 2004

0 Uploads

622 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
Dee-JaýEver played El Alamein CTF ? It spawns there but explodes right away. However I´ve seen a screenshot of somebody who managed to fix and fly it. CTF has a lot of hidden secrets (and many more bugs).

ops sorry, didnt know that the bugged plane in alamein was a 323

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Big Plane + Tanks and Crew = Easy kills. Besides, it's gonna take some area for that beast to slow down. A tank could drive itself there quicker then that thing could get you there and stopped.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

yep, easy kill, but meh. they were uberslow, so even a b25 could kill one (air bombing? lol), or a tanks cannon. the gigant is a good addition. if the devs (or kingrudolf) ever decides to make an operation sealion map, the 321 glider would pwn with the double He111 specialized tower.

swatoa

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

23rd June 2004

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

I know in IL-2 Sturmovik, the 323s weren't as easy to shoot down as one would think (especially on harder difficulty) because of all the machine guns on the thing.

Surely there will be some kind of adequate defense on the plane, otherwise it would be wholly impractical

Insane1

FH Anti-Revisionist

50 XP

7th July 2004

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Ronin Pedroshin

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

13th June 2004

0 Uploads

878 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

From what you can read here http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=139668&page=1&highlight=gigant it seems the Me-323 gigant is not in 0.65? It would be great if it could transport tanks inside it and if it had a ramp etc. If this is not possible you can always make it so it drops tanks like bombs but if they were to be dropped from air it would be silly to see them dropping with parachutes so they should be dropped without parachutes and you will need to land if you don't want the tanks to smash in the ground (obviously :D) but the problem is you will also don't want them to spawn under the plane like the bombs but behind it... hope it's possible.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

swatoaI know in IL-2 Sturmovik, the 323s weren't as easy to shoot down as one would think (especially on harder difficulty) because of all the machine guns on the thing.

Surely there will be some kind of adequate defense on the plane, otherwise it would be wholly impractical

try an attack on the underside or head on using R73 rockets. at worst you kill the pilot, at best hes wingless...