MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago
Comrade0RedA 20 mm shell? Are you kidding? They don't make those things AP, they're HE when shooting down bombers. I'm sorry but the tail or, any hit part of a bomber will feel it when it gets one of those.

no.

ever seen the pice of damaged b17s? ive seen one where one bomber took around 12 30mm shells from an FW190's Mk108 pods and lived. now, the b17 is superstrong, but all bombers can take a large amount of damage. the only bombers i can think of that took damage poorly are the DB-3, Betty, and Manchester bomber. The IL2 can take obscene damage, ive again seen pics of them flying with their verticle and horizontal stablizers shoot off. these bombers and jabos are not your normal fighters, they are ublievablely stong.

Frederf

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

2,156 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago
Comrade PedrovskaI only sure hope they make hatches, opening doors or anything else manual on the planes. Right now in Crete it looks a bit dumb to fly with the Junkers doors open over the sea with the plane full of soldiers. They end up being pushed outside.

It has been fixed. Ju-52 door has to be manually held closed by the pilot and opens upon release. So n00b pilots won't trap while good pilots can still do their thing.