vesseli

Another Finnish madman

50 XP

23rd June 2004

0 Uploads

211 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago
Comrade0RedBut the Russians used machine guns. And please stop with the suggestions that the Finns stopped the Russians so they're heros. The Nazis stopped the French many times, does that make them heros? Sure the Finns fought well, but they were allied with the Nazis. Even though the Finns were good and never turned their Jews over to Germany, they still made things easier for Germany to do well.

No, Finns weren't allied with Germans during Winter War. But you're right, they DID help Nazis during years 1941-1944. And I must say that Hitler was an idiot when he said that "Finns shall help Nazis as a real allie to conquer Mother Russia". They mainly fought on their own.

bjxrn

SS-Hauptsurmführer

50 XP

29th June 2004

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

I have'nt said they stopped russia, but they where lot better soldiers... And yes the russians had MG's but I'm talking about that the finns will get an MG class on a map, and on the same map the soviet just get a officer class, or II assult class.. That will give the finns more chance

Comrade0Red

Za *TRA*, Za Kommunizma!

50 XP

25th March 2004

0 Uploads

895 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

Realism mod Again. The Finns will still win since many of the better players for FH are Finnish anyway. So that'll do for the experience. And I'd debate about Finns being better soldiers. I'd like to see what happened to them if they had a romp about on Russian land. The Finns fought like the Russians more than the Germans. They knew their land.

vesseli

Another Finnish madman

50 XP

23rd June 2004

0 Uploads

211 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago
Comrade0RedThe Finns fought like the Russians more than the Germans. They knew their land.

That's ríght!