Move to BF2142 Engine @The Modder Of FH2 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

hi folks, i´m frustrated on bf2. i install patch 1.4 and bugs are always there. bugs, like freezes, crash to desktop, hanging graphics, ... this is not only my problem, this reflects 70-80 percent of the bf2 community, i think this great mod fh (2), should not programmed on such a buggy bf2 engine. because of that, i think let´s wait for bf2142 and have a better running engine to program on. what´s your opinion, should they ? yes or no. i think they should wait !!! greetz spicey (visit us @ www.clan-destination.de) because of that shitty, buggy bf2, we closed our bf2-squad ! :(

[130pz.]Kading

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

9th April 2005

0 Uploads

2,794 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

no, too much work has been put into it already to change to a money grab game. besides, many people in the FH community have already purchased BF2 and very few are even considering purchasing 2142.

SacredLizard

Its cupnoodles not cuponoodles

50 XP

23rd April 2004

0 Uploads

918 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

they are both on the same engine. S

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 12 years ago

this is not true, the bf2142 engine ist an overworked bf2-engine. this was like bf1942 and bfvietnam !!!

Sleestack

Got some death to do.

50 XP

10th July 2006

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Name for me ONE game that has come out that didnt have bugs,,,,

So just how in the world will this one not be buggy? Plus by the time FH2 comes out I kinda think the buggs will have been identified & already be squashed in the first release.

Seth_Soldier

"Mort aux cons !"

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

883 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

:rolleyes: most of the bf2 player are blind or ... ?

1. there is already a subject about it 2. if you use the "search" function, you will find plenty of subject about it 3. Don't you think it is to the modder to choose their engine. 4. Do you really think that if they abandon bf2 because it is crappy , they are going to mod on bf2142 which supposed to be bf2 in the future ? ( and the futurist feature are totally useless ...)

Polska

"The original one"

62 XP

19th September 2004

0 Uploads

5,969 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

BF2142 is nothing more than a fancy Dice-made mod for Battlefield 2 with slightly fancier graphics.

It offers nothing new that is usable for the FH2 mod so why bother swithing over to a new game ( or mod in my opinion ) and start all over again?

GirlsHateMe

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

30th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,254 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago
PolskaBF2142 is nothing more than a fancy Dice-made mod for Battlefield 2 with slightly fancier graphics. It offers nothing new that is usable for the FH2 mod so why bother swithing over to a new game ( or mod in my opinion ) and start all over again?

Unless the devs want to make a FH set in the future complete with Robotic Hitler Battlemechs and 15 foot Stalin Tower Coil Lasers :D

Apro-FIN-

Real men don't change avatars!

50 XP

1st September 2004

0 Uploads

551 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago
GirlsHateMeUnless the devs want to make a FH set in the future complete with Robotic Hitler Battlemechs and 15 foot Stalin Tower Coil Lasers :D

You make it sound like they never existed!

:rolleyes:

Anyhow: I want my FH2 asap. Current images of FH2 look way better than any image from BF2142 and I can bet that the gameplay is 100 times better too altough I haven't been privileged to test BF2.

[130pz.]Kading

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

9th April 2005

0 Uploads

2,794 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago
GirlsHateMeUnless the devs want to make a FH set in the future complete with Robotic Hitler Battlemechs and 15 foot Stalin Tower Coil Lasers :D

the boy is on to something! AND TESLA COILS!!! WOOOO!!! ZAP ME SOME FACISTS!!!