Sgt.kar98

Back from the dead

50 XP

23rd November 2004

0 Uploads

1,505 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Just an observation: Every BF1942 map have it own FH version,but,some maps don´t have. Kursk,Battleaxe and Aberdeen still without their version... And,remember the thread of Omaha Beach!And plz,support Invasion of Philipphines(is the word right?):lookaround:

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

this would be a suggestion. :moved: to suggestion forum. And if anything FH needs to replace its Dice maps wiht its own ones that were specially build from the ground up to fit the gametype of FH, so no let them die and steadly replace dice maps with FH maps excpet for perhaps the very very popular ones.

CologneSky

Death from above

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

405 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

hey sgt. kar98 your english is improving somewhat, finally... .. your ideas unfortunately not! The last we need is a fh version of battleaxe or dice's omaha.. On the contrary we should start replacing the dice maps with FH ones, as Lightning said.

Oldschool

Shinjirarenai!

50 XP

19th April 2003

0 Uploads

790 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago
CologneSkyOn the contrary we should start replacing the dice maps with FH ones, as Lightning said.

I think that's what he means, take out the Dice maps and replace them with a new and improved FH version made from scratch, same name, better look and playability.

and hey Sgt K98, your english is improving

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
CologneSkyhey sgt. kar98 your english is improving somewhat, finally...

pleased.gif yup Kar, good boy! yeltongue.gif

On the contrary we should start replacing the dice maps with FH ones, as Lightning said.

I know we dutchies all look alike to you but i'm not Lightning winkx.gif

Gauntlet

Dead rather than Red!

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,346 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Well, IMO, Invasion of the Philipines is a pretty decent map, so I would have wanted it to be implemented in FH! And btw...its realy cheeky to whine about someones english...not everyone speaks it as their first language...

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Großadmiral DönitzI know we dutchies all look alike to you but i'm not Lightning winkx.gif[/QUOTE] I did suggest that. ;)

[QUOTE=Gauntlet]Well, IMO, Invasion of the Philipines is a pretty decent map, so I would have wanted it to be implemented in FH!

It's already in?

schoolkid

your mother is a beaver

50 XP

3rd June 2004

0 Uploads

1,134 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Speaking of DICE maps, was Operation Aberdeen even a real battle? I can't find any information on it. By the way, I guess you could say Prokhorovka is FH's version of Kursk.

Arisaka

Staff suffers from PCD

50 XP

16th August 2004

0 Uploads

1,495 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

actually, some days ago i got new faith in total complete unrecognizable reworks of existing dice maps. wasn't there something similar with a RtR-map where the heightmap was reused (and then altered)?

http://www.kwk-clan.de/dlbf.html (sby already posted it in some other thread)

listeningpost.jpghttp://www.kwk-clan.de/jpgs/mapbulge/crossroads.jpg

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

phillipines suck :(