Panzerfuast 60 -1 reply

Please wait...

N1GHTM4R3

IMAGESHACK OWNS THEM ALL!!

50 XP

26th March 2007

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#31 13 years ago

coca-cola, think of it this way.....an 88mm ROCKET going through your groin...how effective is that? EDIT: still a PANZERFAUST shell going through your groin is gonna torure u a very short time then kill you:rofl::rofl:




Coca-Cola

[130.Pz.]A.Aussen

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

2,816 Posts

0 Threads

#32 13 years ago

I just wanted a more, well, "scientific" answer.:p




Knoffhoff

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

20th February 2004

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#33 13 years ago

There have been times I have been thinking about what a direct Panzerschreck hit would feel like. Imagine a self propelled projectile flying at you with a speed of 105 meters per second. If you are lucky you will capture a freeze image of the unavoidable danger, before the contact pin of the RPzB.Gr. 4322 hits your belly and ignites a shaped charge of 660g. This ignition will result in a plasma-jet, bringing up a pressure of 10 million kg/cm2 on your bellybutton and then penetrating it with a speed of 8000 meters per second, leaving your body on the backside and most likely ripping 90% of your guts into the fresh air. Also not to be forgotten should be the fireball that emerges after the explosion, that will not only grill your outside but also the remaining 10% of your innards. If you are a very very lucky guy though, the ignitor will deny to work and the only thing left to deal with, will be a 3.30kg projectile with a diameter of 8,8cm hitting your body at a speed of 105 meters per second. I really don't know which alternative I'd like more.:rolleyes:




J_Fin

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

15th March 2007

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#34 13 years ago
Knoffhoff;3708048 I really don't know which alternative I'd like more.:rolleyes:

I would step right;)

That is one cruel way to die.




General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#35 13 years ago
N1GHTM4R3;3707050yes i meant by range, because 30m is nowhere really and 60m gives u a good chance

unforturnately most players will miss an target within 30 meters, how sad.

30 meters is quite a lot when you aim the other tank's track

anyway a panzerfaust 60 will have a better Balance that panzerfaust 100 is really too powerful.




Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#36 13 years ago

They all penetrate the same armour, the 100 is just the range - 100 metres.




General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#37 13 years ago
Meadow;3708739They all penetrate the same armour, the 100 is just the range - 100 metres.

but 100 meter could be nasty in hands of good players... sometime kill like magic lol, (especially bots, they are lame)




Lt.M@rv

It feels so empty without me

50 XP

25th September 2006

0 Uploads

417 Posts

0 Threads

#38 13 years ago

In FH1 bots shot Panzerfaust 30 pretty good but not too good I would say they shot as good as avarage player.