soundwave

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th October 2004

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

hi i have a qeustion are you gowing to put the Panzerjäger Tiger Ausf. B Jagdtiger (Sd. Kfz. 186) in ur mod ? Jagdtiger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

It's not in FH 0.7 and it won't be in the first release of FH2, but it might appear in a later version of FH2.

Propugnator

I'm a little teapot.

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

200 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

They certainly won't for a while that's for sure. If you hadn't noticed they are doing North Africa, and no Jagdtigers saw service there. Anyway when they get to the appropriate theatre of war, they will put it in. Maybe.

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

13th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Read stickies. Use search button. http://forums.filefront.com/fh2-suggestions/307308-jagdtiger.html I hope all the noobs who are about to suggest something are reading this, suggest something, ONLY if A. It's in North African theater or the next theater or B. It is of such obscurity that it warrants being suggested (and Taranov doesn't know about it) but yet is common enough to be worth putting in. Thank you. *bows*

kouji san

Hινε Uρкεερεг

50 XP

29th November 2004

0 Uploads

302 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago
wjlasloThe2nd;3917339Read stickies. Use search button. http://forums.filefront.com/fh2-suggestions/307308-jagdtiger.html I hope all the noobs who are about to suggest something are reading this, suggest something

To bad "noobs" don't read and they seem to infactuated with the Post New Thread button :uhm:

Flippy Warbear

One of Kelly's Heroes

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

2,600 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

And I was so looking forward to use this piece of machinary while assaulting Tobruk. Rats. :(

protector

Helping FH Devs Tell Lies

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

68 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

I believe the word noob is being so loosely used nowadays its getting rediculous, yes suggest people use the search button and read the stickies but i think it was uneccessary to call them noobs...Lightning gave all the information the thread started needed to know so why add to it.

[79th]Sgt-D

Netdahe

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

I'm not sure we need it as a high priority :uhm: Those huge behemoth were few in number, not easily manoeuverable, so heavy that they couldn't cross most of the bridges, furthermore vulnerable, so they didn't have an important impact on the operations. Allied tanks are more often soft tin cans on the western front, do we really need a 128 mm AT gun to engage it? And we get a wide variety of german tank destroyers which were more common, Jagdpanzers, Jagdpanthers, Marders, or even assault guns as the StuG III, I think it's widely enough to embush allied armour.

protector

Helping FH Devs Tell Lies

50 XP

13th July 2004

0 Uploads

68 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

I say put it in, will be an easy target for allied planes :D Nah agreed it doesnt really suit the theater.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

I'd rather have a Hetzer (Watches Lightning's eyeballs roll back in his head :D )

Sorry...Jagdpanzer 38t