robobond

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

22nd July 2004

0 Uploads

169 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I really would like to see this map made. I will make this map if I can get the fh.lst for battlecraft. Would anyone like to see this map made for forgotten hope?

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

1) Search button. Lots of threads.

2) I personally think this map would only work with bot use, too tired to explain how right now.

PvtRyan

GF makes me horny

50 XP

5th September 2004

0 Uploads

97 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

no bots=no fun

just make a shitload of AA/20MM guns

terminal-strike

terminal-strike

50 XP

6th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,313 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I would like to see it, and I think there's way to do it and have it be reasonably interesting.

Espically if you take into account what happned in inot the battle. For example they blew up the planes on the ground, but if they wanted to have the same advantage in BF they would have to actully do this.

Dime_a_Dozen

FH Dev Team Member

50 XP

1st January 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I've played around with a Pearl Harbor map (%50 completed) and the map, if done to give an adequate representation of the harbor, would be unplayable for most players. Just having 4-5 destroyers and battleships was enough to bring framerates down considerably. Not to mention having to build up the harbor so it looks like a well-stocked facility and having to cut view distance way down and/or increase fog, makes it unrealistic and uninspiring. Completely new ship models would have to be built, and the quality would have to suffer somewhat.

I'm not going to say its never going to be made, but there's a lot riding against it.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

this just wont work. itll be terribly, terribly boring. either way, it kills the idea of having a surprise attack.