So, what we need then is more deviation for the PPSh and a tighter crosshair starting point for the MP40 plus a tighter max accuracy point (or at least one that's tighter than the PPSh). This would allow the MP40 to work better over long range, but the PPSh with its higher cyclic rate and magazine capacity could still spray 'n' pray (just not with as much accuracy).
There were actually 2 advantages the MP40 had over the PPSh-41.
1. Due to the lower rate of fire it was more controllable at mid-range fighting, since the recoil was not as strong.
2. It was lighter and more compact.
But however the PPSH was better in case of
1. Close quarter with almost twice the rate of fire.
2. the 71 round clip almost assured a 5 seconds bullet spray for "hosing down the hood". The MP40 with 32 round clip does roughly fire 4 seconds constantly with not that much spray.
3. Both SMG jammed not that much, but the PPSH jammed even less often.
The PPSH-41 was better in Close Combat but not so much better at long range, rigth?
BAMmeustop whining about the PPSH...
Oh I was just asking how they stacked up. If the PPSH was really that much better, that's fine, I just didn't know. If it's accurate in the game, it's all good.
I guess the next time your a german in a Russia map... go for the PPSH... What I really hate though is that one snowy Russia map where the russians get like 15 tanks and the Germans get a couple cars. If any of you have played this map youll know what Im talking about... slaughter house! its like a concentration camp for Germans, when the map ends youll want to cry as hard as you did at the end of Schindlers List... or throw a Vodka party if your a Russian...
What you wanna do is... Give us more StG44's and G43's!
I think the mp40 should be more accurate and the ppsh41 should fire faster!
The Mp40 wasnt that lame but ppsh41 had more ammuntion and it fired faster...
The aiming in this mod is much too slow it should be like in 0.5 with more range and MPs should kill faster ,panzerfaust are almost useless even a PF100!!!! that should be changed.