Wheelman56

lol wut

50 XP

30th May 2006

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#131 12 years ago

I like the kamakaze idea for Japanese artillery. See a couple of planes fly out of the sky and hit a ship/ground creating a massive explosion.

It's Happy Fun Ball!

aka Killed in First Minute

50 XP

21st October 2005

0 Uploads

1,297 Posts

0 Threads

#132 12 years ago

My GOD! WHY WON'T THIS THREAD DIE!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Lt.M@rv

It feels so empty without me

50 XP

24th September 2006

0 Uploads

417 Posts

0 Threads

#133 12 years ago

Cuz the thread's one tough son of a b****

Coca-Cola

[130.Pz.]A.Aussen

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

2,816 Posts

0 Threads

#134 12 years ago
Killed in First Minute;3546947My GOD! WHY WON'T THIS THREAD DIE!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

No kidding:rolleyes:

mydjinny

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

1,185 Posts

0 Threads

#135 12 years ago

well we never got a conclusive YES or No, did we...

Besides, Banzai charges are a brilliant idea! Commander all-go banzai charge, catain-my-team banzai charge....Think the implications with planes (for the japs) and AI or latter maps, or the simple bayonet on, fast dash, melee combat of it.... Don't hate, appre-ciate :-)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#136 12 years ago

LLLLAAAGGGGGG!!!!!!!! my PC would explode!!!!!!!!

mydjinny

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

1,185 Posts

0 Threads

#137 12 years ago

it's not about new people suddenlt appearing, it's about commander s issuing orders for ALL attack a particular spot... charging (We had an "All attack" in BF42... just without much point to it).

With bots involved, they would be more responsive to the command and their AI would have them pull out bayonnet or run firing (meaning weak aim), get in close, draw out bayonnets and go for the heart...

With an AI commander, this implies the natural action that occurs when the bot army realises its losing the war...

The charge sequence is simply what happens if all dcided to attack a spot without firing-standing...Very possible in BF2 compared to 1, where they needed to stand still to fire. Bayonnet when close? That's Fh1 stuff!

The only real new thing is the fact that when ordered to attack an offshore point, bots would spawn at the airbase after they die and fly at the target and crash into it: Fly, fire, drop bombs, crash! OR... plane (if possible) takes on new property, after commader's call for Banzai charge (japanese exclusive), of being explosive so that any plane that crashes goes KABOOM alot more and causes more damage...

The risk of the decision is that is bleeds points fast, but it might actually cripple a sea bound spawning force or capture a crucial base (land charges) to tip the scales...

That's why such a move is a gambit....

No new RAM required ;-)

* And a squad captain can call for a charge (only for his squad) - If it was a commander action, then maybe then, there could be that banzai shout by all..But that's not exactly crucial - Just would be nice

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#138 11 years ago

This is probably the best suggestion for FH2 I've heard so far.

mydjinny

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

1,185 Posts

0 Threads

#139 11 years ago

I WONDER why no one even engages the argument....And I haven't heard a thing from a dev. I think if FH could do this, it would make FH so different a mod...And a game for that matter from any other WW2 game out there...