Yes but I'm sure the FH2 devs know what vehicles where used in WW2.
im not doubting that
Then there is little use in suggesting to create various vehicles.
i wasnt suggesting, it was a question to the devs if they knew what models they wher going to use so far, Fail.
would be nice to see the 251/9. We have one in my reenacting group and it is good for light armor and infantry and has a MG to cover the rear.
Yeah, we've got one too out here in the 12th SS. They also have a mounted MG42 at the front of it. Sadly, the idiots who run that neo-nazi unit think that it is an anti tank gun -___-
sn00x;4763634i wasnt suggesting, it was a question to the devs if they knew what models they wher going to use so far, Fail.
Fail for posting this thread in the suggestions section. Go GD.
- Sdkfz 251/11 - Fernsprechpanzerwagen. Telephone line layer.
- Sdkfz 251/12 - Messtrupp und Geratpanzerwagen. Survey and instrument carrier for artillery units.
- Sdkfz 251/13 - Schallaufnahmepanzerwagen. Sound recording carrier for artillery units.
- Sdkfz 251/14 - Schallaufnahmepanzerwagen. Sound recording carrier for artillery units.
- Sdkfz 251/15 - Lichtauswertepanzerwagen. Flash spotting carrier for artillery units.
- Sdkfz 251/19 - Fernsprechbetriebspanzerwagen. Telephone exchange vehicle.
By god these sound epic. :smokin: Imagine the lulz involved with laying telephone wire behind enemy lines. Shit would be crazy.
The only ones I could see being useful out of that list would be the 12 and 15. The other ones wouldn't add anything and we don't need telephone lines in FH2.