sd.kfz 250, 251, 251/2 and so on -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#61 10 years ago

Fuchs, fuchs fuchs..

Don't you know, a mobile AA won't last more then 5 minutes while its "spawn camping" (Aka killing the enemy while people whine). I mean, a few grenades could take it out.

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#62 10 years ago

Yep, Plus since all but the wirbelwind and ostwind types would have separated driver and gunner positions, it would be even harder for it to work successfully in the front lines. Sure it'll be used there, and it will be effective as such, but it will also call untold amounts of attention upon it that will force it to either retire or die.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#63 10 years ago
Von Mudra;4782880And your not making a convincing argument against it. You've only said that the reason is "spawn raping," but I've already put up enough evidence to prove that that simply won't happen.[/quote] We will see Mudra. I'm sure it's rapefest with those things. [quote=Sir Apple;4782885]Fuchs, Don't you know, a mobile AA won't last more then 5 minutes while its "spawn camping" (Aka killing the enemy while people whine). I mean, a few grenades could take it out.

Just once will do AppleAppleApple :D EDIT: Aha! Wirbelwind/Ostwind. I do believe in those things. The Flaks are positioned higher up the vehicle thus making it pretty hard to shoot at nearby ground targets.

Von Mudra

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#64 10 years ago

Sorry to say this Fuchs, but they were both made to be able to depress their guns to hit ground targets just as well as the other flak guns.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#65 10 years ago

Possible. But if you use a Flak on the back of an SdKfz 7 it's easier to hit a ground target then with one on top of a Panzer IV chassis.

Von Mudra

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#66 10 years ago

Yeah, true. But either way, both will be used on infantry, and both will be great infantry killers, just like in real life. The balancing will be the incredibly weak armour, and lack of AP capability, and in cases of the halftracks, 2 people needed.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#67 10 years ago

Agreed. :) How is your BF2 doing by the way? It has been so long since I've played with you.

Von Mudra

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#68 10 years ago

Its working, I've just been dealing with moving out of my apartment, so I prob won't be back ingame until the end of this week, when everything is finalized.

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#69 10 years ago

Ok. Glad to hear it's actually working again, PB was such a dick against you.

Von Mudra

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#70 10 years ago

Yeah, it was. But I have a new comp now, and was playing quite a lot when 2.15 came out. Now that winter break is over though, school plus the moving out deal is taking its toll. Hopefully once I'm finished with the apartment, I'll be getting back to slaughtering with my lafette :P