auday

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th July 2005

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

hello i wanted to add information about fh2 on my website and i said let me check fh website and see what they have .. i got that the website didnt talk about fh2 as bf2 mod and it s talking about fh for bf1942 i wish that this post reminds the webmaster to update the website and make the change to fh2 for bf2 for these sections about fh2 FAQ Staff and Info section i know the guys there are so busy but if they want help then the fans ready to help i think (i am ready) good luck creating a good mod that brings us WW2 with totaly new engine and game play thanks

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
audayhello i wanted to add information about fh2 on my website and i said let me check fh website and see what they have .. i got that the website didnt talk about fh2 as bf2 mod and it s talking about fh for bf1942 i wish that this post reminds the webmaster to update the website and make the change to fh2 for bf2 for these sections about fh2 FAQ Staff and Info section i know the guys there are so busy but if they want help then the fans ready to help i think (i am ready) good luck creating a good mod that brings us WW2 with totaly new engine and game play thanks

There is nothing to tell yet.

FH plans on migrating to BF2 when EA/DICE releases the Mod Developers Toolkit and editing tools. The devs still need to release FH .7 and then wait for the MDT. Once that is released there will be more to tell.

auday

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th July 2005

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

good so i will add FH.7 because i just focus on bf2 right now and i think bf1942 too old to add it to my site ..bf1942 contents are huge because it is old popular game and need much work to include it so i will make the first turn and make fh.7 the only thing i focus on on my site ...and i will use it on bf1942 if i get ride of curropted files or install stop in middle or my internet disconect :-( thanks

auday

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th July 2005

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

opps ..i mean the download not the install that stops thanks