Raizok

Boys, Boys, Boys

50 XP

27th May 2008

0 Uploads

509 Posts

0 Threads

#31 10 years ago

von Mudra: I was thinking more in lines of the Oort Cloud ;p.

Lobo: exactly! Come on guys, a grazing shot to the hat is hardly fatal!

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#32 10 years ago

If you have the guts to shot my hat I will likely kill you, will kill your sons, will fornicate your pets, will burn your house and pee over the holes of your skull and the ashes and then I will sing a song over all the mess...and then I will dance over your grave.

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

13th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#33 10 years ago
Lobo;4625184If you have the guts to shot my hat I will likely kill you, will kill your sons, will fornicate your pets, will burn your house and pee over the holes of your skull and the ashes and then I will sing a song over all the mess...and then I will dance over your grave.

And then get sued by Jack Thompson. Oh yeah, you're safe, lucky, you're all the way across the pond... The Thompson is fine as it is, but I think it should be changed so that it's harder to fire back while you're getting riddled with lead.

Mokusaku

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

18th November 2007

0 Uploads

581 Posts

0 Threads

#34 10 years ago

Yeah I too think thompson is good as it is but would really like to see something done to prevent people shooting back so darned accurately if they are being hit by bullets.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#35 10 years ago
Mokusaku;4625503Yeah I too think thompson is good as it is but would really like to see something done to prevent people shooting back so darned accurately if they are being hit by bullets.

And this is, what I am trying to tell the whole time. Retaliation or coordinated movements while being hit by a "weaker" firearm are far too easy right now.

You won't need that for the rifles, since you're dead anyway, when hit by them.

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#36 10 years ago

If you find a system to code that kind of stuff in this engine let us know

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#37 10 years ago

newjj-1.gif EGFLYER-1.png Website Preview: egbattweb.png

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#38 10 years ago

Well, games like Call of Duty had this. Whenever you got hit there, you where not able to fire back, because the whole screen was shaking, blurring and your aim was gone.

And in BF2 there are the similar influences when being at a certain distance to an explosion or a firing cannon. Not only the black/white screen and the beep sound, but there is also some sort of a concussion.

But I am the wrong guy to ask. Ask the creators...dice!

Kubador

First in Hell

50 XP

19th November 2007

0 Uploads

1,301 Posts

0 Threads

#39 10 years ago

Just bring back my beloved suppression effect!

Niebler

[130.Pz]A.Niebler

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

1,114 Posts

0 Threads

#40 10 years ago
waw_Slayer;4622464I think, that the re-loading animations for the Thompson and the mp40 are way to slow. Its even faster in fh1 with the tommygun, its not that you are being really calm when in a combat and you dont make ultimate slow moves when your reloading, you got to be a retard if you reload this slow. Otherwise I like the recoil, accuracy and the rof thats ingame now.

He takes out the clip, drops/puts it somewhere/ reaches to his chest or belt and grabs another clip and loads it. It feels just about right for me. Try using the stick thommy if you want a faster reload :P