Fake Shemp

Dynamite w/ a laserbeam

50 XP

18th August 2004

0 Uploads

473 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Last night I was playing as Brits on Breatkthrough, their server - and to be fair, my team was getting SLAUGHTERED - when all of a sudden, all manner of Panzer's, Tigers and whatnot start baseraping us. Planes can't even get off the ground, tanks can't travel more than 200 feet before being blown to hell, but -get this - it's OK! Or at least according to them it is. Since technically they're not in the same grid square, they say it doesn't count. Yet they still manage to kick the crap out of us by parking tigers on a hill overlooking us and postioning Panzers in the forest - they can see us, we can see them, and theoretically, we can shoot them, but due to our position, have no chance in hell of 'breaking through'. I don't even want to imagine how many shells to the front it takes to down a Kingtiger. So what do you guys think? Is it fair? A dirty trick? Or simply immaturity? I say C. Come on, guys. If you can still baserape just as good from 300m as 150, I'd say it doesn't make much of a difference. With noobs, maybe, but you're a professional clan! Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. :mad:

S1l3ntSt4lk3r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,627 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

O GOD they have a forums you know http://www.130pzr.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=27&sid=ab5fef8eea193b8d581ed9ce4c18e9b8 go whine there the FH forums are getting flooded nowadays its their server rules and it is unfair but we play everday and we already know how it feels R4DGizzle

NYF

I post to get attention

50 XP

13th June 2004

0 Uploads

71 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yes, I think its wrong, but I mean its is thier server. I'll speak to the Commanding Officer. Moses

Gauntlet

Dead rather than Red!

50 XP

25th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,346 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Hmmm...sounded a little unfair if u ask me!

Had they completly surounded ur base?

suzukiltd

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

What I hate is that they started bitching when I stole a german panther in arnhem from the german main base. If they cant guard their shit then wtf? Vehicles were sabotaged in the real war you know? So they started bitching about that. By the way run for da gun, shhhhhh. He is asking for opinions, not complaining.

Fake Shemp

Dynamite w/ a laserbeam

50 XP

18th August 2004

0 Uploads

473 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
GauntletHmmm...sounded a little unfair if u ask me! Had they completly surounded ur base?

Pretty much. I managed to craftily swerve a Spitfire around and just BARELY take it off to cap one of the back flags, but before I could get back to my plane (which had somehow survived the landing) I got mauled by a Panzer and no-one spawned up. And sorry, I didn't know about their forums, but I think more people will get the message this way. And when you think about it, I'll get a slightly less subjective response here...:rolleyes:

S1l3ntSt4lk3r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,627 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
Stealth3What I hate is that they started bitching when I stole a german panther in arnhem from the german main base. If they cant guard their shit then wtf? Vehicles were sabotaged in the real war you know? So they started bitching about that. By the way run for da gun, shhhhhh. He is asking for opinions, not complaining.

dude, i said it sounds unfair but we seen this topic come up so many times.

Apro-FIN-

Real men don't change avatars!

50 XP

1st September 2004

0 Uploads

551 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Hmmm... Sometimes even clans behave like they aren't expected to... I remember how I once played breakthrough at 11PzG server and they did pretty much the same thing. The whole clan wasn't there... Just a few of their players... And their pilot (also from 11PzG, won't mention the name here) was using me as a target practise. I was flying too and he was on my team. I first thought it was an accident but he did it over and over again and wouldn't stop no matter how hard I asked him to. Was pretty damn frustrated. However I never shot back. I ain't one of those who tk other tks...

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Well, join BFE...way better.

S1l3ntSt4lk3r

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

2,627 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago
Apro-FIN-Hmmm... Sometimes even clans behave like they aren't expected to... I remember how I once played breakthrough at 11PzG server and they did pretty much the same thing. The whole clan wasn't there... Just a few of their players... And their pilot (also from 11PzG, won't mention the name here) was using me as a target practise. I was flying too and he was on my team. I first thought it was an accident but he did it over and over again and wouldn't stop no matter how hard I asked him to. Was pretty damn frustrated. However I never shot back. I ain't one of those who tk other tks...

Our server rule is "You may only baserape when you have all flags." We clearly gave you enough time to cap flags on the british side. Enough time for the KT to move across the island. It was probably Mackan. :uhoh: