Hands up. Who wants to die?

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

584 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago
1247359243_l.jpg

Once again it's that time of year friends!! The 130th Panzer Lehr Division is 3 years old! We're celebrating a few months late this year though due to being unusually busy during some restructuring as we head into FH2 here soon. The 130th is very happy to say that in 2007, we are one of the oldest and original clans to be formed for this mod still around. We are also one of the oldest German themed clans (beside the 11th Panzergrenadiers I believe) giving all you virtual liberators a run for your money in France :D. As many of you recall from the past few years we have had a great turnout and enjoy the company of even the FH Devs. Considering the FH community, to some surprise, is STILL going as strong as it ever has, we expect nothing short of a repeat of the debauchery in server experienced in previous years! Speaking of the Forgotten Hope community being strong, I think this says volumes about the work that our FH developers have put into this modification. That one mod for one game that is now (in software terms) ancient, can maintain a following of some of the most quality FPS players and history buffs is tremendous. To be blunt, I'm honestly unsure why this quality team of volunteers hasn't incorporated themselves yet and begun selling this game (outside of building a new FPS engine that is ;).) You'd have my US$40.00. I can't think of a bigger compliment to you guys. Thank you sincerely FH Devs. So come join us Saturday, SEPTEMBER 1st and celebrate this mod and our 3 challenging and fun filled years with it. Low gravity and other varients will run for approx. 24 hours that day so all time zones may enjoy. Our Server Info: IP: 38.100.236.60 Port: 14567 We will enjoy our next anniversary in FH2. Oberst Zehnder Headquarters 130th Panzer Lehr Division

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 13 years ago

This is quite a fun server to play on, I just need someone to come on with me !

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Happy anniversary 130th!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

Low gravity with mg bug.....:naughty::deal::lol:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

That was a very fun night. Thank you. I never knew I was so good at at "Aerial Infantry Combat" We launched the IS2 in Berlin and the wreck killed a few people. Good times and happy anniversary!

Brasche

For External Use Only

50 XP

1st November 2005

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

3 years, nice. I'll have to drop by that server, mabye put on my old 21st panzer tags for old time sake...lol, would prolly get me banned. Anyway, it has been a pleasure playing you guys for these last 3 years, even if u don't remember me from FH. look for me on saturday 2ACR> Maj. Brasche

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

Definately wouldnt get banned for 21.pz tags, hell, half our clan is 21st guys :).

Niebler

[130.Pz]A.Niebler

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

1,114 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

I <3 lowgrav :cool:

Von Mudra

Lo, I am Mudra, za emo soldat!

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,064 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Happy Birthday 130th, just so happens I'm celebrating my 3rd year in this clan today:)

Oberleutnant von Mudra