Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#31 16 years ago
USMA2010Of the guys you listed, many have been in the FH forums for a while. You guys (Drive too) have obvisouly had sad, lonley childhoods, for you obvisouly lack any social or observational skills. Anyone with a normal, productive adloscence would have learned by now that this is just how Driver is, an asshole. You would also have learned to just ignore his rants like this. All of you ladies just shut the fuck up and get back on topic. Classic bandwagon affect. Driver calls someone a tool, and one guy decides to start an arguement. Now what happens? The tread is one big steaming pile of flame filled shit. Lightning especially. I would hope that a memember with such seniority and adminstrator status would have learned to try to defuse this situation, not pour gasoline on it. For shame...

Yes, agreed. kk, back to the topic: I don't find the rifle skin that bad though. Not great but not that bad.. I honestly don't see why you guys don't like it

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#32 16 years ago

You are kidding, right? That rifle is real pooo. It will be replaced befor any french get's armed with it in FH.

@USMA: Quality posts, heh?

Infernal[NL_ish]

Stormen frå nord

50 XP

12th May 2004

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#33 16 years ago
DriverGo fuck yourself homie.

Kiddo your behaviour on these forums is an illustration of your frustrated existence on this planet. All you do is flame like there´s no tomorrow. I´d like to suggest you´d get some help, but I reckon you´re just gone too far. I guess I do not only speak for myself saying this but YOU SUCK!

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#34 16 years ago
Major HartmannYou are kidding, right? That rifle is real pooo. It will be replaced befor any french get's armed with it in FH. @USMA: Quality posts, heh?

for me its always 2 polar opposites: either :spam: or USMA is sexy responses. 2 bad driver, i started. if u must know, this 1 is SPHAM:naughty:

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#35 16 years ago

Nah, Driver just needs to get laid.

Infernal[NL_ish]

Stormen frå nord

50 XP

12th May 2004

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#36 16 years ago
Anlushac11Nah, Driver just needs to get laid.

Rofl @ Anlushac11, Judging his posts he is very desperate indeed. :naughty:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#37 16 years ago

Guys, stop making a big deal out of this, cause it's not. I was just showing Driver what it's like for the person he called a tool.

Now get back on topic or :lock: !

(And Fall Gelb didn't include France, but the German advances were so great they got well up to Dunkirk before they were able to launch the actual attack on France called Fall Rot.)

Skipster

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

29th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,068 Posts

0 Threads

#38 16 years ago

Does the Char have both guns usable? And is it's turret molasses-slow?

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#39 16 years ago

Yes, I downloaded the map and tried it out alone *cry* The 75mm is useable by the driver, and the 37mm is a seperate position. It is slow as hell, and has damn good armor for an early war tank.

Just have to say this: Run4DaGun, looksies! My post ended the flames! Ego +20

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#40 16 years ago
'Infernal[NL_ish']Kiddo your behaviour on these forums is an illustration of your frustrated existence on this planet. All you do is flame like there´s no tomorrow. I´d like to suggest you´d get some help, but I reckon you´re just gone too far. I guess I do not only speak for myself saying this but YOU SUCK![/QUOTE]Oh NoeS!! I suck? I need help? My frustrated existance is showing? :lol: If I illustrate you a pussy will you go fuck yourself? Please do, because if that cock doesnt leave your mouth you might choke on your own words. Sukka... [quote=Anlushac11]Nah, Driver just needs to get laid.

Nah, I get pussy, maybe its the love thats missing. You yourself though shouldnt speak for me, seeing as if I was to crown the geek in these forums, you'd be the Royalty himself. Stick to your books, your insults are weaker than than the crew you hang around with in the real world, and thats a low standart, clan mate.