LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago

Ok, instead of closing this thread, which seems to me like a bad idea (afterall), because this is someone else's thread, to show something he made. So I just deleted your post driver. Now either stay on topic or go away!

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

Good job officer sir, way to protect the self respect of all these people. I guess I do need to get laid, I guess I do need help. Did I mention I shit more reality each and every morning that these censored boards do? Why the fuck were the Swastikas removed from FH if nazis like you Lightning, are allowed to roam here?

nUbI

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

3rd May 2004

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago

its good but the germans need the PanzerIVD and not the PanzerIVF

and they need the Panzer III :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago

Woah there Nubi, you best not mention the Pz3, or the mob will turn against you.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#45 16 years ago
DriverGood job officer sir, way to protect the self respect of all these people. I guess I do need to get laid, I guess I do need help. Did I mention I shit more reality each and every morning that these censored boards do? Why the fuck were the Swastikas removed from FH if nazis like you Lightning, are allowed to roam here?

If you have personal problems go discuss them somewhere else. This is the Forgotten Hope General Discussion. As in - A General Discussion about Forgotten Hope, not about you needing to get laid.

Now, I warned you to stay ontopic. And yet you do still not seem to take notice. Whatever shall I do?

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#46 16 years ago
Anlushac11Nah, Driver just needs to get laid.[/QUOTE]Shit Lightning, you too pussy to tell this to this fucker? ^ [QUOTE='LIGHTNING [NL]']Now, I warned you to stay ontopic. And yet you do still not seem to take notice. Whatever shall I do?

Oh and Im pretty on topic, your topic.

A$$A$$IN

All Eyes On Me

50 XP

7th July 2004

0 Uploads

508 Posts

0 Threads

#47 16 years ago
DriverWoah there Nubi, you best not mention the Pz3, or the mob will turn against you.

Heh the irony :D

lumpeh

FH Groupie

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,174 Posts

0 Threads

#48 16 years ago

has killorlive stolen drivers account or something? Hes gradually become more bitter as time has gone on. I thought the delayed release was the reason, but alas not.

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#49 16 years ago
lumpehhas killorlive stolen drivers account or something? Hes gradually become more bitter as time has gone on. I thought the delayed release was the reason, but alas not.

:lol: Now, now. We want to stay on topic.

Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#50 16 years ago

Bye! (Huh wheres my vacation?)