take the hanomag and kubelwagon out, why are they there anyway if germany's gonna get a tiger and a flak 88?
The Jeep and Kubelwagon serve no purpose but to encourage Rambos to drive to rear flags or camp the main spawn. A Hanomag, used correctly, would work wonders. One well placed Hanomag and you have a nearly undefeatable MG bunker.
A Tiger just doesn't fly with me at all, but a StugIIIG I am all for.
1) city is way too small, expand the city.... 2) NO HAYSTACKS!!! man, that was so identical in Foy, those haystacks.... 3) overall more fences/farmhouses in front of Foy 4) WAAYYYYYYYYYYY more Mg's for the Germans 5) Where are the Shermans...? At least one have to be in that map 6) Germans have too little amounts of artillery
1. I don't think it's supposed to be a city, rather a small village. However, I think they should place a control point at the big 4church-cathedral thing in the top right corner. The Germans could then fall back there. Currently, it's useless - adding a control point there would change how the map plays.
4. It's already hard enough for the Americans to stop the ticket bleed in time, having to take at least part of the city to stop bleeding. IF it's made so that the ticket bleed stops after we capture only one outpost, then more MGs are okay.
5. I think it should be kept an infantry map.
6. I think there's enough artillery. Maybe move one of the nebelwerfers up to the big church cathedral in the corner and replace it with a PAK40 in town.
or a flak 88, more cover for the US, and take tht hanomag, kubelwagon and jeep out
Foy really does need a makeover. Compared to all the other FH maps, this one looks like it was made by a 5-year old. All it needs is a little time and care about how it will play out, and it could be a quality map. Plus a little cover in that field would be nice ;).
Also, make it look more like an area of military positioning and interest. Place some command posts and ammo dumps etc. to make more sense to take the place. And for added effect, take out the back row of buildings and just continue on with small houses/farms, with a view of the surrounding treelines/hills/fields going off into the distance. The map could REALLY shine if made to the standard of maps like Counterattack and Gold Beach.
FR is right. Totally scrap it and make a new map.
oke... i have just saw band of brothers.. i draw a picture of wat i have seen....
i say redo the map and make a new one exactly what ^^^^ said a nice redo to a quality map like Counterattack would be nice, same goes with other maps especially DICE maps, maybe see more edits like what was done to wake island? i really would like to have a map just like the one from band of brothers, that would be tight, as for a tiger tank, na...but for a stug...yes. more cover for the allied, and get rid of ticket bleed for the US, the game ends even before the US could reach the city...if the map is done correctly, this would be one awesome map that people will love to play
Don't get rid of ticket bleed. Just stop the ticket bleed after Allies capture one post.
What the hell ??! What's with this negative view on Foy? Don't change Foy for God sake! Why ruin a perfect map with tanks?!?!? I don't mind if they add something this and there but don't make the map too large! I absolutly love this freaking map! It's one of my favs :) If you change, I'l die a horrible horrible death :bawl: Plz... Think of the kittens that die everytime a good map like Foy is revamped!