jurgens

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#41 16 years ago

It is very bad, that B-O will be removed from .65.

In my opinion it is best map for team play, and best map to feel real war. Real artilery fire, real fight in trents, real antitank defence, real tank attack.

It is not map for single hero, which capture flag not secured flag on back.

I think that is most popular map in FH-Liga wars. I cannot find any map in FH, which is better.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#42 16 years ago

berlin outskirts pwns. its the only map where ive ever killed a kt with an t34/85, so i love it. although i am of the opinion that the kt man and the 88 gunners have all the fun.

Apro-FIN-

Real men don't change avatars!

50 XP

1st September 2004

0 Uploads

551 Posts

0 Threads

#43 16 years ago
42What system have you got though? If you have like Pentium 4 3.4 ghz , 1.5 gb ram and an X800 pro with a mega fast cable connection its not surprising.

Nope... All I have is a Pentium 4 2.6 ghz, 512 ram, 64MB mobility radeon and a internet connection which speed I do not know (some internet measuring program said its 1.4 but I think that's way too much). Well ok... Maybe this is a good system to run BF... But it IS a laptop and laptops are supposed to suck and... and... I don't even know what I'm trying to explain here anymore. But Arnheim lags a lot on my comp. Are you guys going to remove that too?

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#44 16 years ago
Apro-FIN-But Arnheim lags a lot on my comp. Are you guys going to remove that too?

i hope they dont do that ....