Do you want some insider news? -1 reply

Please wait...

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

25th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

The dark rider again tried to install the field artillary against the bugs.. strange how... oh.. yeah right I promised you to stop that last time. :)

So..

We are in final Beta Testing Stages.. meaning that we are about to get all the little bugs and errors fixed and test all day. This week we ll do some filming for the trailer.

Most likely, the next release will be called 0.65 due to the huge amount of new stuff that we packed into it. It will also most likely be NO Patch but a new full version (=download). We are currently trying to get rid of most of the unused stuff and hunting errors on collision boxes, LOD, Coll, Shadow engine calculations and other bugs that slow down loading times and FPS when playing FH. That will bring you an estimated 20% better performance overall. Again a reason why we release this as full version - we can get rid of all the "errors of the past".

All in all 0.65 will be another major release, with noticable improvements concerning gameplay, balancing, graphics and sounds.

I think we will also be able to offer a Bitorrent and Emule release like last time so that you guys can start playing right after we released (98% download before release and then download the remaining 2% after we went public OR/AND a rar file release with a password that will be revealed on the release day)

Oh and if there are no news for a longer time.. that just means that we are all busy with bugfixing, testing and polishing everything for the R-Day. :)

that s all for now, hm I guess you guys start to get impatient but please give us enough time to make this release the best ever. .

Laters




Loff

I art god.

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

238 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

It'll be worth the wait :D




Oxide

Malaj

50 XP

18th October 2003

0 Uploads

250 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

damn that made me horny. :nodding:




AraGoth

Addicted to GF

50 XP

15th June 2004

0 Uploads

274 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Great news, and its nice to see the FH devs posting frequently...which is more than I can say for a certain....cough...mod :D




Lupin

[ยน2ACR]

50 XP

26th July 2004

0 Uploads

1,259 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Just make sure you dont make the rar password too complicated, Some people had difficulties in getting the password right. :D (btw, Look at what happened to dc :rolleyes: http://www.fpscentral.com/index.php?game=1&site=news&id=6430 )




Kurupt95

[2ndPnZ]

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

346 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

:bows: nuff said




Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Well, there goes the reason I bought BF42 and the reason I started playing FH...




D_Day_Dawson

Missing in action

50 XP

7th August 2003

0 Uploads

750 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Good news - and thanks for the 'straightforwardness' of it :) Looking forward to the video first then... and please release the manual before .65 is out.




Driver

Tomorrow Comes Today

50 XP

29th January 2004

0 Uploads

823 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
AceSThat will bring you an estimated 20% better performance overall.

Ok, does that mean that when I load up a map I wont wait that 50% longer time after the bar reaches 100%?




obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

that certianly cleared a few things up.I'm gonna download the rar file with the password and leave it going overnight, then in the morning i feast on some fh like theres no tommorow.I only have 2 school free weeks left so...... :( looks like im gonna have to share out my weekends etc between work and play.