General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

i edit it, WE play it!, so...! please help out or just share if you got them already :p

Werwolf1944

paladin of evil

50 XP

12th September 2005

0 Uploads

272 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago

If I had the correct textures, I'd already posted them. I just said my opinion, nothing that constructive how you see. But, hey your Battle of Britain-1946 map is kinda complete! Some costum map would be nice, you know the map Operation Sealion? Operation Sea Lion, Battlefield 2142 Downloads, Battlefield 2142 Forgotten Hope Maps You could perhaps ask the mapper if you can use it and convert it to 1946, it doesn't have any bot support, so this should be added. (I think it has the best atmoshere for a map settled in 1946.)

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#13 11 years ago

without enough "1946" vehicles these maps could hardly be fun

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#14 11 years ago

:eek: Downloading now ;)

mydjinny

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

1,185 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

I hope there's a Tiger II -Please say, theere's a tiger II... Also maybe you should add this to the storyline....Since the Allies have gotten up to Berlin by '45, the Axis needed to literally airlift the enitre force...SO.... you could have whatchyoumacallit Dessert Farschims? German paratroopers... so all axis troop get parachutes... But for allies, you need to have a pilot kit... Is it SP compatible btw? oh and you MUST have at least one rocket firing plane on each side.... Plus maybe a slight change in stationary vehicles might help here and there.... A flak 88 instead of the Flakvierling for axis in capped bases - I don't know if you can, as I can't recall there being a placeholder for it, but some sort of artillery or AT? The Germans could get the nebellwerfer, the Allies get the Howitzer (what else)....

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#16 11 years ago
mydjinny;3660894I hope there's a Tiger II -Please say, theere's a tiger II... Also maybe you should add this to the storyline....Since the Allies have gotten up to Berlin by '45, the Axis needed to literally airlift the enitre force...SO.... you could have whatchyoumacallit Dessert Farschims? German paratroopers... so all axis troop get parachutes... But for allies, you need to have a pilot kit... Is it SP compatible btw? oh and you MUST have at least one rocket firing plane on each side.... Plus maybe a slight change in stationary vehicles might help here and there.... A flak 88 instead of the Flakvierling for axis in capped bases - I don't know if you can, as I can't recall there being a placeholder for it, but some sort of artillery or AT? The Germans could get the nebellwerfer, the Allies get the Howitzer (what else)....

no the story is that the Germans Win the Bulge and Drive Allied force out of Europe because of total collapse of Allied Lines

OF COURSE you can play SP :)

the Germans have Arado 234 and 2 Helicopters equiped with Ju 87 37 mm cannons, enough for tank busting, the Allied have Typhoon and P47 for rocket Tank busting and a P51 for bomb tank busting, sure very balanced in a special way

There is a Tiger 2, just look at the screen shots i playing with bots it got killed by a Jumbo in the screen

the allied have a howitzer while the axis have a wespe battery, maybe change into a nebel battery but would it be overkilling?

btw have you looked at the list of tanks? it should tell you everything

The map is well balanced

Emperor Norton I

Nothing is real, Everything is

50 XP

20th July 2006

0 Uploads

7,434 Posts

0 Threads

#17 11 years ago

you should map a place that could have ended up a battlefield in 1946 (Japan vs. US at San Francisco, Japanese invasion of Australia, Operation Downfall would be a popular one)

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#18 11 years ago

btw just fitted a 17pdr(the one on firefly) gun to the churchill, it's named blackprince in history need skin for the gun though (the tank is quite powerful except that it's too slow)

39103027xi0.jpg

still hoping to have some brand new vehicles

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#19 11 years ago

i have just resized the wespe and added a new track to it, and a new 152mm Howitzer , as it looked like the hummel

still fixing since it still have the problem with it's looking...

i call it the hummel until we have a brand new Hummel!

20862432cg5.jpg