azreal

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

15th July 2006

0 Uploads

809 Posts

0 Threads

#22 13 years ago

i would have to change mine to flying the fast and agile spitfire at the Battle of Britian and destroying bombers left and right

Karst

I chose an eternity of this

50 XP

6th January 2005

0 Uploads

4,505 Posts

0 Threads

#23 13 years ago

Hiding behind rocks on the storm as a russian and shooting people out of their 88's with my fine scoped Nagant.

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

13th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#24 13 years ago

Nailing the pesky little annoying King Tigers with my M36, and blockading the American base on Hell of Bocage with my Jagdpanzer IV L/70

Or something that just happened today: Killing a T34 on Karelia with me Faustpatrone and owning with the knife, then owning with the rifle. Then I pick up an enemy engineer kit, own some more with the rifle, and then kill another tank...

hslan.Schwabenpfeil

It's good to be: Me !!!

50 XP

24th July 2006

0 Uploads

432 Posts

0 Threads

#25 13 years ago

Funniest things: Swordfish action on "Bombing the Reich", Taking out mg42s & mg34s with the Landing Vessel on Omaha Beach, providing fear in a fiat m13/40 to either the Italians or the Aussies(actually depends on which team I'm in), shipping around on Rheinuebung sinking anything that is uncautious enough to cross my way. Despite those I like being a rifleman doing some "headshooter's ball" on any map.

littletones

What's Logic For?

50 XP

4th February 2005

0 Uploads

269 Posts

0 Threads

#26 13 years ago

Swordfish with depth charges on rheinuebung = sub killing fun

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#27 13 years ago

My absolute favorite thing is any time I get on a roll with a rifle. Yesterday on Wolf I was playing Operation Goodwood as a Brit, and while hiding among the boulders between the 2 southern flags I was able to get 8 kills from one 10 round clip in the No. 4. Nothing is as fun as when you see the faint outline of an enemy soldier in the distance, you lead a little, and nail him with your first shot. I also love sneaking around behind the Germans in Raid on Carrentan, and picking them off with the Garand while they look around trying to figure out why the bullets aren't coming from directly ahead of them.

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#28 13 years ago

My favorite thing is nailing tanks with a panther, it's just sexy. Or bombing with a plane, dive bombing from high up, letting that bomb drop, waiting that half a second, and then hearing the crunch of the concussion.

Komrad_B

Score Monkey

45,850 XP

2nd September 2004

0 Uploads

4,500 Posts

0 Threads

#29 13 years ago

Sneaking up to a Panzer IV on Pegasus bridge. Throwing 2 satchels, wich don't kill it. Knifing the 2 engineers repairing it, stealing their satchels and randomly tossing 4 around, including 2 on the back of the Panzer IV and 1 on an incoming Marder. Jumping for cover behind a sandbag as everything explodes, including the 2 respawning engineers, a wannabe axis knifer and the 2 tanks. Surviving the ensuing chaos undamaged. Walking on the outskirts of the town unspotted, joyfully rifling and knifing germans on my way to get the flag from behind. All of this, of course, ended when the 5cm pak tked me (an inevitable outcome, Murphy's law states that all my killing frenzies eventually end by a tk. One way or another.).

Yet, that was one of my favourite FH moments ever.

Kurb King

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

11th April 2005

0 Uploads

533 Posts

0 Threads

#30 13 years ago

Busting tanks with the IL2 on Prokhorovka, but due to plane campers it is a special ocassion when I get to fly one of these beauties.

Next would be when I am having a good day with a rifle, when I always get the first shot off when I run into an enemy, when I hit people when they are running side to side/jumping/ diving on the ground, and when it feels like i just can not miss a shot, that is a good feeling.