Gen'l Knight

Can't ... give peace a chance?

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

1,920 Posts

0 Threads

#31 13 years ago

I'm with the Food Maniac on this - any kill with a katana. Best maps to do so are Tulagi or Battle Isle. Nothing like clearing out a building with your katana only. Regular knifing is pretty kool too but not quite like "Banzai" chop chop... I know - I probably need to go see a doctor... :eek:

The Wacky Iraqi

Still sucks at FH

50 XP

8th September 2006

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#32 13 years ago

Working the mortor on Pegasus. Flamethrower+knife in the ruins on Valirisk Tank hunting on Goodwood Last-Stand battles in the town on Nordwind Owning with the 88 from the hedges on In the Hell Of Bocage Daimler runs on El Alamein Piat on Arnhem nuff' said Any game of Bulge

KWernicke

True as an egg.

50 XP

4th February 2006

0 Uploads

125 Posts

0 Threads

#33 13 years ago

Yeah I love the Pegasus mortars... Those flying allies in the binoculars... ;) My favorite battles in FH are massive tank battles, so I love some parts of El Alamein and a few maps I made myself just to create big tank battles :P Oh and BERLIN 1945 STREETS just rocks... That's my very very favorite one I adore it it's just... chaos... :love1:

Von roden

[130]S.Roden

50 XP

21st January 2006

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#34 13 years ago

charging a gang of shermans with satchels and turn em into burning metal. or folling somebody in you satchel was playing Stalingrad, and there was a guy casing me trough some robble, behind a corner i drop a satchel thas exploads when his passes, real cool taking out a full loaded LVT-40? with faust, on Caen when its heading to HQ

jumjum

Write heavy; write hard.

50 XP

11th April 2005

0 Uploads

6,827 Posts

0 Threads

#35 13 years ago

Foy: American defending Flag #3 ( Northern-most), from behind stacked-up boxes next to the 20mm position, standard rifleman load-out of Garand and grenades, and picking off 8 bad guys with one clip as they try to come up the slight defile on our left flank...and none gets closer than 40 yards.

Commie

The elusive Member 132837.

50 XP

23rd December 2005

0 Uploads

1,850 Posts

0 Threads

#36 13 years ago

Drive-bys in the SdKfz.222 ;)

Horrible Tank Hunter

BOOM!!!

50 XP

17th September 2004

0 Uploads

124 Posts

0 Threads

#37 13 years ago

Destroyed a fresh tiger all by myself with a BT7 on Prokhorovka. Got within 20 yards of him and kept shooting his tracks running away and then coming from the other side... took a long time but you could tell he was very confused, not sure if he even saw me once.

Natty Wallo

FH2 LevelDesigner

50 XP

16th December 2005

0 Uploads

1,652 Posts

0 Threads

#38 13 years ago

The Codes The Models The Textures The Codes The Codes The Maps The Sound The Historical Textures and Sound packs Forgotten Honor

and the FH Codes....

mrchee

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

5th March 2005

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#39 13 years ago

There is no best "part" of forgotten hope. The entire thing is like one big shiny awesome machine too intricate to pick apart. I LOVE FORGOTTEN HOPE AND EAGERLY ANTICIPATE THE SEQUEL

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#40 13 years ago

Shooting rockets salvos at U-Boats and ships in Rhienburg with the Swordfish.

Pulling of insane shoots with the PIAT and bazooka.