For our impatient fellows:
1) We have not planned to make all the vehicles used in the desert campaign, the development of vehicles will not delay the public release of FH2 0.1
2) Obviously, you are aware that FH is not an arcade mod, so we can't just make two tanks per side and voilá, done. We need to develope a more populated family, with the really important vehicles to recreate the north africa battles with dignity, no more, no less. And if we need to use some placeholders we will not doubt.
3) If you check our archived news you will discover by yourselves that this family is almost finished, with few missing pieces at this moment.
4) the moment of the public release of FH2 0.1 will be defined by other assets: gameplay features, tank system (armour, damage, handling), handweapons system, classes, commanding features, etc, etc, etc...most of you have played FH1 so you know the philosophy we are aiming for. We can't just make vanilla with panzers, we neiter plan to finish all those characteristics in perfect review state, we will have time to make it perfect hearing your feedback in future versions. But at least we must develope all these features with dignity for 0.1
And we need to finish the maps we are making, obviously
5) During the time we need to develope the stuff explained in point 4 we will create all the models we can, because our modelers and skinners need something to do. I say again, vehicles will not delay the release.
I hope all is perfectly explained and will give some rest to your passionated hearts, without you there is not mod ;)
Impatience? Here? First I've heard of it.
6) return stolen hotdog stand
Sooner then we think?Cool. Good luck with BF2's crappy code!
Yeah, watch is Lobo talking about? This is the most considerate, patient, understanding, non-demanding bunch of folks I've ever known... :) Thanks Lobo for your thoughts on our beloved mod. Your are the Man. :bows:
Those who need further information on FH2 development should start [COLOR="Blue"]here[/COLOR].
Lobo;3373243without you there is not mod ;)
Ah, not mod, sweetest thing you've ever said to me. :). Thanks for letting us know what the release number would be. I asked that a while ago in a thread :).
Infact I think that Lobo just meant the primary release, as their current version is alot higher already.
So it's close right?
Quit with the questions. Isnt it enough that we have gotten some holy word from the whip-man himself? To me it is. Good to have some sanity in this zoo. :)
A_tree;3373364So it's close right?