=Deka=

N'allez pas en Angleterre !

50 XP

9th January 2007

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I just want to know if the news update will be more recurring this year :confused:

Did you fix a day for the news update :confused: (each tuesday for example)

Will you engage a Newser ?

Thanks ;)

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

primary.gif FH2. News updates... Only if they have free time.

Yossarian

Moose frots Obama

50 XP

28th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,768 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

All the devs have stuff to do on the side. StrangerThatFiction, for example, has a very busy life. Everyday he's out working his ass off making sure his hoes (from different area co(d)es) are working the streets, paying him what's he's gots coming.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Hi There,

Weekly updates are a privilege not a right so you should think your self truly lucky there have been weekly updates in the past. In response to your question I very much doubt you will get updates on a fixed day every week as if something happened to a dev in real life which delayed the update then 5 mins after the update was due you would see numerous threads varied in title but all asking the same question: Where is this weeks update?' and people would get pissy.

Fuzzy Bunny

Luke, I am your mother.

50 XP

2nd May 2005

0 Uploads

6,274 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I volunteer to do the weekly updates. I'll do it together with stylie (okay, a lot of them will be less about FH2 than about scantily clad women, but at least that'll give people something to discuss in the meantime.)

I'll get on it...next week.

Meadow

You might very well think that

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

3,000 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Sign me up for that.

snotvod

50 XP

26th May 2005

0 Uploads

1,658 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Hell yeah.

{SmB}IcelanDick

Ég tala ekki Íslensku

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

661 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago
Yossarian;3485171All the devs have stuff to do on the side. StrangerThatFiction, for example, has a very busy life. Everyday he's out working his ass off making sure his hoes (from different area co(d)es) are working the streets, paying him what's he's gots coming.

he should work on his pimp-hand

stylie

Mas stylie por favor...

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

5,004 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

Meadow is good for hot chicks, he's in. We could do weekly blurbs about STF's pimp style and hey, whats Polska up to>?

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago
MG42Maniac;3485178Weekly updates are a privilege not a right so you should think your self truly lucky there have been weekly updates in the past. In response to your question I very much doubt you will get updates on a fixed day every week as if something happened to a dev in real life which delayed the update then 5 mins after the update was due you would see numerous threads varied in title but all asking the same question: Where is this weeks update?' and people would get pissy.

What he said. :D

That said though, there should be a newsupdate tonight!