Grendelwolf

WWII Model fanatic

50 XP

29th July 2006

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#111 11 years ago
RSaLAN;4084815Because Germans speak German. ;)

Well, you can hire me for audio if you want to :deal: :lol: But on the other hand, you just could do it in english with those hilarious german accents like in CoH ("Ze maschinengewehr 34 muzt be firred frrom prrone pozition") :naughty:.

As for the rest I agree with all the others: you rock! If that tool really works you will have successfully eliminated major annoyance nr. 2 (lobby-nightmare) compared to BF2, leaving only annoyance nr. 1 (stacking) and annoyance nr. 3 (bunny-hopping). But as I was told earlier, the hopping will be much less a problem in FH2.

Precious friday, I just can't wait...

Mad Cat

Your mama on a stick.

50 XP

28th December 2005

0 Uploads

6,184 Posts

0 Threads

#112 11 years ago

Great update, I love the tool. I'm sure I'll use it alot to find server without having to fire up slowBF2 every time. :)

:thumbsup:

Remdul

Pie!

50 XP

18th May 2006

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#113 11 years ago

That toolbox is a very clever idea! Stuff like this makes FH more accessible for the less techy.

The FH team seems to be one step ahead of everything. Fantastic work once again. :-D

GirlsHateMe

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

30th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,254 Posts

0 Threads

#114 11 years ago
hockeywarrior2;4084691Did you steal my post? This is really bizarre, but I posted that EXACT same thing on the Resistance and Liberation forums... I'm assuming you just copied my post for the hell of it??? This is what I wrote on the RnL forums (a WWII mod for HL2): Wow, check out their site... they posted an update today about an VERY powerful tool that they are releasing with FH2. I don't even know what to call it, it does so many things, so here's a list of what I gathered from the udpate: This tool includes: 1) Server Browser 2) A Buddy system (lacking from BF2) 3) Time Zone indicator 4) Custom Timezone tool 5) BF2 startup tools 6) Teamspeak built in(!!!!) to work with friends lists 7) Lag compensation tools 8) Punkbuster auto updater Really awesome stuff! Hell, I would pay for that kind of a tool by itself, let alone with a whole game attached! there's also a really awesome training video for infantry combat that they posted as well. Very WWII'ish and with a passable Brit accent Just kinda creepy dude, that you just take my words and make them yours lol.....

Yes because your post was very cool so I took it over to the FH forums but I never realised you where a member of the forums here :confused:

mydjinny

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

2nd August 2006

0 Uploads

1,185 Posts

0 Threads

#115 11 years ago

I had a small issue. As I was loading the training in youtube, the internet connection cut, not each time I try to relaod, it runs up to a point and claims to end, how do I relaod it completely?

J_Fin

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

15th March 2007

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#116 11 years ago
GirlsHateMe;4085653Yes because your post was very cool so I took it over to the FH forums but I never realised you where a member of the forums here :confused:

Well he posted it in this thread also....:D

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#117 11 years ago

kouji san;4084551Yuck I hate login systems for games, steam (well it's not as annoying anymore now that it actually works), but on CoH:OF if the login sessionserver goes down the game crashes. I hope BF2 isn't anything like that :lookaround:

Still need to get BF2 as well :lol:[/quote]It won't crash. During one major betatest, around the time the test session started the BF2 login server went down. Half the betatesters (still needing to join) couldn't login anymore. Those currently ingame could continue just fine though.

The login sucks donkey balls, on my college they blocked pretty much all ports meaning I can't login and thus can't play the game (not even SP.. :rolleyes: ).

[quote=GirlsHateMe;4085653]Yes because your post was very cool so I took it over to the FH forums but I never realised you where a member of the forums here :confused:

You should still give fair credit though (leave a source/author name). Otherwise it is just plagiarism...

Zrix

Death from above

50 XP

12th October 2005

0 Uploads

176 Posts

0 Threads

#118 11 years ago
Admiral Donutz;4086461The login sucks donkey balls, on my college they blocked pretty much all ports meaning I can't login and thus can't play the game (not even SP.. :rolleyes: ).

You can allways create a singleplayer account in BF2. That way you dont have to log in to play SP.

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#119 11 years ago
Zrix;4086504You can allways create a singleplayer account in BF2. That way you dont have to log in to play SP.

Really? Well not worth the trouble for the extrelemy odd game of SP I may play. It should just support SP login "by default" (aka you don't have to worry about connecting to the account server untill you actually chose to join a server).