Dago Red

Smack Capper

50 XP

25th September 2004

0 Uploads

153 Posts

0 Threads

#91 12 years ago
Moose12;4274951Which I guess was everybody lol. I never could grasp the idea of using a knifebug in corelation with the rifle though, it took to long. But the zook and faust, that was awesome.

nein. it is an exploit and a ban offense on the major servers. Yeah its a "game" problem, that you exploit.

wow i thought most of the people here were on the same page with this kind of crap.

Flyboy1942

A.K.A. Ghanrage

50 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

1,683 Posts

0 Threads

#92 12 years ago

The only time I kamikazied in FH2 was out of desperation in my burning german scout plane. Took a dive at a sherman from a shallow angle, but went a little high. I died and then watched the sherman teeter, then tip onto its side, and the driver jumped out and ran away before it exploded...

Needless to say Ive been properly kamikazied quite a few times while tanking. :(

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#93 12 years ago

Welcome Seth Soldier! Welcome bazooka (something to watch out for while I drive around)! Oh and nice shader effects! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#94 12 years ago

Well, once I get my new PC that can run FH2 (in like a year or more :(), Stukas watch out! My bazooka will get you! :D

Great update, and welcome Seth Soldier.

I'm feeling zooky now . . . time to hit up pixelfighter

hockeywarrior2

A superior 5-digit number

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

1,130 Posts

0 Threads

#95 12 years ago

Tarif;4281682Well, once I get my new PC that can run FH2 (in like a year or more :(), Stukas watch out! My bazooka will get you! :D

Great update, and welcome Seth Soldier.

I'm feeling zooky now . . . time to hit up pixelfighter

Lol given how unbelievably slow the Stukas are in the current game version, you probably could hit them with a bazooka...

[FtN|GT] Die Happy

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

19th February 2007

0 Uploads

894 Posts

0 Threads

#96 12 years ago

i guess not in the current beta stukas are faster and harder to hit i havent played witht eh bazooka yet cause it isnt in the beta but i guys you will have to load the thing each time you want to use it. (like rifle grenade) no switchin to pistol and fast switching back and fire the bazooka thats my guess.

the depth of field first feels strange but after a few hours gaming it is a really nice effect

[130.Pz]W.Fuchs

Requiescat in Pace

50 XP

20th March 2008

0 Uploads

4,766 Posts

0 Threads

#97 12 years ago
Member 167303i guess not in the current beta stukas are faster and harder to hit i havent played witht eh bazooka yet cause it isnt in the beta but i guys you will have to load the thing each time you want to use it. (like rifle grenade) no switchin to pistol and fast switching back and fire the bazooka thats my guess. the depth of field first feels strange but after a few hours gaming it is a really nice effect

Good to know they made the Stuka faster. One of my favourite planes but in FH2 it's just to slow =p

Dukat

wasn't around for some years

50 XP

10th June 2004

0 Uploads

552 Posts

0 Threads

#98 12 years ago

The depth of field shader seems to be the next horror lining up. I always thought it would be easy for a soldier who focused on the target through the notch, to close his right eye and open his left eye, in order to observe the surrounding area, with the rifle still being attached. How stupid of me. If I would have attended military service, I'd know, I guess. :rolleyes: In the end the depth of field vision will not avoid enemies to be seen when they enter your field of view. And it is quiete naturally that you will look at the target moving in, then receiving a punch into your eyes by staring into the blurry. See, it took me some time to not look at the screen but at my TV whenever these supression effects or an injury occurs. If you look at the screen instead, your eyes will scream, your mind will go crazy and after some time your eyes start to shed tears. After a long day of work, do you want your eyes to shed tears? I can imagine better things, like playing a fun game instead of a 110% hardcore simulation. Honestly, you do what you do, you will release what you want to be released. But with things like these you will annoy people boundlessness. Your hopes will not be fulfilled.

Usually I know that I should not contribute to a game/mod if I don't like it. Instead of mourning, one should simply clear the field and leave the game being a game. But after 5 years of FH1 this is rather hard sometimes.

I also might regret mentioning the following: I barely use the ironsight, as long as the crosshair is still there. The crosshair is very accurate up to (I think) 20 or 30 meters. There is no need to use the ironsight. In the same time you pull up the rifle twice, I have already released 3 shots. And this blur effect will reduce my usage of the ironsight even more.

Finally: Couldn't you have warned us before that you will move from a realism game to a simulation? Then I would have lowered my expectations 2 years ago. :(

[79th]Sgt-D

Netdahe

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#99 12 years ago

? FH2 is far from being a MilSim. I feel it a little bit too arcadey in fact. I don't understand you, if you want only a fun game after your daywork, just go jump and dive with the average gung-ho teenage BF2ers (no offense), or, for a WWII background, you have Call of Duty... And I don't have problems with crosshairs... up to 10-20 meters, yes you will shoot from the hip, like IRL, beyond you'll naturally aim with the cross hair... that's just fine.

Dukat

wasn't around for some years

50 XP

10th June 2004

0 Uploads

552 Posts

0 Threads

#100 12 years ago

I don't have problems with crosshairs either. But once Lobo found out that I'm using them for my Rambo-style walkthroughs without ever daring to use the ironsight, while all those others pull up their ironsights and fail badly, he might do something about it. And BF2, really, that is no match even for BF1942. It's just spray and pray, not referring to individual skill in any way. All I want is a game that gives me enough freedom to earn the benefits of knowledge combined with skill. Bf2 is way to much Arcade. I didn't try Call of Duty, but I guess the multiplayer will be a joke without giving you the tactical bandwith of the BF series. I remember the previous version to have a deathmatch mode, but that's not what I'm looking for and it is nothing to write home about.