[79th]Sgt-D

Netdahe

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#81 12 years ago

humm sometimes pixelshooting was necessary, it was quite a way to simulate a barrage with a coordinate target ; other times it was just basic base raping or a trivial exploit (Zielona Gora). Knifebug allowed the use of bazooka, and to set two-men bazooka teams... All right... but the same knifebug pretty much sucked with rifles, when you saw a stubborn arcade Joe diving or bouncing while easily aiming... :uhoh: I even saw, during an official match(!!!), a guy bouncing and turning on himself with a showel in his hand, and suddenly sniping in the head of our riflemen with a P38... Some would say "nice skill", while I only say "extreme sillyness" :Puzzled:

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#82 12 years ago
Moose12;4274809I loved knifebug in FH1, it was such a nice thing to have. I like when games have a little glitches that everybody knows and widely use and it just become accepted, like Superbouncing in Halo 2.

Only used by players without a minimum concept of fairplay and sportmanship

It's Happy Fun Ball!

aka Killed in First Minute

50 XP

21st October 2005

0 Uploads

1,297 Posts

0 Threads

#83 12 years ago

Hey just saw the update for the first time. Looks good. For what its worth, my feeling is that I would rather see more frequent, small updates like this, than less frequent larger updates. (Note that I just said 'more frequent' not 'weekly' or 'regular'.)

Moose12

I am also [130.Pz]Gef.Elche Pz

50 XP

6th December 2005

0 Uploads

4,456 Posts

0 Threads

#84 12 years ago
Lobo;4274911Only used by players without a minimum concept of fairplay and sportmanship

Which I guess was everybody lol. I never could grasp the idea of using a knifebug in corelation with the rifle though, it took to long. But the zook and faust, that was awesome.

Kradovech

[130.Pz]'s cannon fodder

50 XP

11th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,083 Posts

0 Threads

#85 12 years ago

You mean awesome in a totally not awesome way?

Lobo

All your base are belong to FH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

6,883 Posts

0 Threads

#86 12 years ago
Moose12;4274951Which I guess was everybody lol. I never could grasp the idea of using a knifebug in corelation with the rifle though, it took to long. But the zook and faust, that was awesome.

No, wrong, you used, that's sure, others we don't use it

Kradovech, don't use the word gay in a derogative way here, if you don't mind, you can use the word homophobic though

[79th]Sgt-D

Netdahe

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#87 12 years ago

I always though that using any exploit such as the knifebug was despising the devs'work. They're trying to mod the BF engine to make it more real and less arcade, and some guys find smart to fuck it up in an arcade way...

Kradovech

[130.Pz]'s cannon fodder

50 XP

11th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,083 Posts

0 Threads

#88 12 years ago

I can't believe I actually used it in that conyext, I used to jump on people using that when it was first gaining popularity some years back. *Sigh* I must be hanging around all the wrong people... Oh well, since we are talking about a guy who likes to discuss his masturbation habits with everyone he meets, I guess theres no harm done.

Flyboy1942

A.K.A. Ghanrage

50 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

1,683 Posts

0 Threads

#89 12 years ago

While the pistol /knife glitches were kinda lame, it is much more annoying to lay down with the zook, aim, wait (while the panther tuns its 75mm towards you), fire, and find out you didnt wait quite long enough when the rocket misses the tank sitting 20 feet in front of you by hitting the ground/flying over.

But I dont mind the whole "deploy" thing with the Mgs and AT rifles; at least you know you cant fire for this set time, and your shots will shoot straight when you get to aiming.

Gen'l Knight

Can't ... give peace a chance?

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

1,920 Posts

0 Threads

#90 12 years ago

I think some sort of cue would be nice that aiming was optimal. IRL, you know when you are ready - just pull the trigger! Yep, getting one-shotted in a sec whether it be a zook or pistol was the lamest thing going in FH, outside of plane kamakazis...