LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

In today's update we take a look at a pair of old rifles, plus we get an inside and ingame look at the Tiffy.

Breakfast at Tiffy's

Forgotten Hope

Enjoy!

Alakazou

Jimmy Paterson's disciple

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

847 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

A new map :) But tiffy's is the nickname of the typhoon

FlyGuy45

*TRA* Spsk. Pilotka VVS

50 XP

22nd June 2005

0 Uploads

6,414 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

I have Midyears to study for!

[F|H]RAnDOOm

www.ForgottenHonor.com

50 XP

15th January 2009

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Cant wait... :D

zuiquan1

Ore o Dare da to Omotte Yagaru

50 XP

4th March 2006

0 Uploads

1,322 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
FlyGuy45;4783382I have Midyears to study for!

lies! you have Forgotten Hope!

Kev4000

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

5th October 2007

0 Uploads

777 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've Forgotten Hope?

[F|H]RAnDOOm

www.ForgottenHonor.com

50 XP

15th January 2009

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago
Kev4000;4783408Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Forgotten Hope?

Now thats fu#$ up!

This is a reminder, Drugs are bad, hmmm OK.

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

13th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago
Kev4000;4783408Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've Forgotten Hope?

...ok?... I think its the typhoon and the springfield 1903

hslan.Faust

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

11th October 2004

0 Uploads

300 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

whats the cause for those strange timed newsreleases we have seen since some weeks?

too late for europe, and too early for the rest... :uhm:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 10 years ago

Typhoon is in game eh?

I guess, Panzer IV Ausf H and Mau... i meen and German Smoke grenade.