Forgotten Hope News Update: 4th December 2007 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#231 11 years ago

Hello FH(2) Forums! My first post here and I just had to say: AWESOME! :eek: This mod is so unbelievably deep and realistic, a true piece of gaming art (and I cannot tell a lie). Absolutely top notch work from everyone who made the mod what it is today (Friday, for the release, that is). Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D

I tip my hat to the creators of this masterpiece. :bows:

One question though: Has EA/Dice showed any interest in your work? Because I think I speak for all us fans when I say that this mod outdoes the game 1000 times over!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#232 11 years ago

Hi, my first post too, played BF1942 from day one then BF2 and been looking forward to FH2 for years!! Pity the download is by Torrent, they take me days to download for some reason, so I guess I won't be playing for a while :-( Can't the files be placed on normal download servers? By the way you guys at FH need a good pat on the back, I would pay to have this game from you if it plays as good as it looks!!

Apo-TTCC

FH2 Betatester

50 XP

27th October 2005

0 Uploads

716 Posts

0 Threads

#233 11 years ago
consharp;4090645Hi, my first post too, played BF1942 from day one then BF2 and been looking forward to FH2 for years!! Pity the download is by Torrent, they take me days to download for some reason, so I guess I won't be playing for a while :-( Can't the files be placed on normal download servers? By the way you guys at FH need a good pat on the back, I would pay to have this game from you if it plays as good as it looks!!

Might be a torrent setting on your side, the dl is pretty fast fast refering to the torrent tracker details for the FH2 Client. Try this thread, it has a few non torrent dl sources listed in some of the posts: http://forums.filefront.com/forgotten-hope-general-discussion/341441-fh2-torrent-released.html

Or wait until 19:00GMT, but i guess most regular dl servers will be pretty slow at this time.

Luremus

Armed and Drunk

50 XP

8th July 2006

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#234 11 years ago
consharp;4090645 Torrent, they take me days to download for some reason.. Can't the files be placed on normal download servers?

1.Check your torrentsettings. Use utorrent, fast and easy. 2.Many gamingsites has the files for normal download. Google it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#235 11 years ago

Yey, my torrent download is done, but i thought FH2 was now ready and the password given out? How many minutes left?

anthax

This nade have no pin... =)

50 XP

8th November 2005

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#236 11 years ago

Took me 3,48 min to download FH2 with uTorrent.. 5,8mbit/sec :D

Kaifa

FH addicted

50 XP

13th September 2007

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#237 11 years ago

Simply Great. Good Job guys! Only minor issues till now but it's really a satisfying experience