Flippy Warbear

One of Kelly's Heroes

50 XP

2nd January 2004

0 Uploads

2,600 Posts

0 Threads

#131 12 years ago
Rad-FH;4711588yeah, praise the true modders. I sure envy them! I havn't been working on FH at all... I havn't for probably over a year now. I'm just trying to survive. I do USA Automotive retail advertising for a living and I'm 90% "The Big 3" for clients. If anyone has been following the news lately, you would know what situation I'm in. This after mounting huge medical bills, I can guarantee, I will not be modding again. My name keeps popping up in the news from time to time for something I've done, but it sure hasn't been for anything I've done recently. If Bugs or someone sees this, they can take me off the roster. I'd post it on the Dev Forum, but I can't seem to find my login and password. Kinda funny, I survived Cancer, but can't survive this economic crisis. See ya in the bread lines :P

Sorry for double post but I must greet RAD. Hi RAD! Glad to hear from you. Good to hear you are doing well health-wise (thats how I understood it, please correct me). :)

Best wishes for you for the future! :cool:

Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

28th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#132 12 years ago

Good luck Rad :)

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#133 12 years ago
Rad-FH;4711588yeah, praise the true modders. I sure envy them! I havn't been working on FH at all... I havn't for probably over a year now. I'm just trying to survive. I do USA Automotive retail advertising for a living and I'm 90% "The Big 3" for clients. If anyone has been following the news lately, you would know what situation I'm in. This after mounting huge medical bills, I can guarantee, I will not be modding again. My name keeps popping up in the news from time to time for something I've done, but it sure hasn't been for anything I've done recently. If Bugs or someone sees this, they can take me off the roster. I'd post it on the Dev Forum, but I can't seem to find my login and password. Kinda funny, I survived Cancer, but can't survive this economic crisis. See ya in the bread lines :P

Ouch, ressesions don't last forever. Let's hope you can work out your financial troubles in time before you have to sell all your belongings and soul with it. I'm sure we will see you around when the storm has passed. SUnshine after rain afterall! Best of luck!

Edit: Oh the fool I am, I totally forgot to tell you I'm pleased to hear you overcame your cancer. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#134 12 years ago

Does anyone know any unpassworded mirror sites where I can get the file? I tried torrent and attempted to get another free 40 days of WinRAR and got spywared in the nuts (ouch, but all is good), so I've abandoned that route. Anyone able to help? Checked Filefront to no avail.

Raizok

Boys, Boys, Boys

50 XP

26th May 2008

0 Uploads

509 Posts

0 Threads

#135 12 years ago

You don't need WinRAR to unpack RAR files. There are other good, free alternatives, such as e.g.: 7-Zip

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#136 12 years ago

Please give me password for torrent client files please....

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#137 12 years ago

What is

Biiviz

Eggs!

50 XP

28th February 2004

0 Uploads

3,168 Posts

0 Threads

#138 12 years ago
thunder293;4711805What is

>>important-=-read-=-the-ReAdMe<

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#139 12 years ago

Thanks Raizok, with luck it will work. But if it spywares me, I will hunt you down and kill you. Slowly. With a rusty spoon. Cheers though, hope it works (for both our sakes) =P

Ofw. Josef Schneider

Herr Ober, die Rechnung bitte

50 XP

19th October 2007

0 Uploads

1,783 Posts

0 Threads

#140 12 years ago

7zip is a follow-up of the sub7even trojan software. Everybody knows that. You have just been pwned by the most famous polish squadleader. Hf with your trojans!