AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#11 13 years ago

gday mate, good to see another aussie aboard. :)

Bourkey

=2AIF= Bourkey

50 XP

24th July 2006

0 Uploads

442 Posts

0 Threads

#12 13 years ago

Thx guys for the welcome, although I don't plan to be (one of the few) of those aussies that put up a fight and demand we get our army in the first release. But fair go, the Maus was clearly the most decisive German Tank in the war! Lets just say, can we see it for the first release, and when will that be? ...I expect the next replies to be my initiation... **Counting seconds till all the devs respond with abuse before subsequent banning:lol: **

[nl]Invincible

FH Betatester

50 XP

29th December 2004

0 Uploads

1,437 Posts

0 Threads

#13 13 years ago

Welcom!!!!.......:) ....*Reads* ....Go away!

Gen'l Knight

Can't ... give peace a chance?

50 XP

10th April 2004

0 Uploads

1,920 Posts

0 Threads

#14 13 years ago

Welcome to the fray, mate. As Dracula used to say, new blood is always appreciated! :D

jumjum

Write heavy; write hard.

50 XP

11th April 2005

0 Uploads

6,827 Posts

0 Threads

#15 13 years ago

Bourkey has a sense of humor! Good on ya! Yeah, clamoring for the Maus around here is viewed about as favorably as peeing in the holy water: it's a sacrilege. Glad to have you, and I hope you get the diggers in the first release of FH2. But meanwhile, there's this simply fantastic game called FH 0.7. And join the generally well-behaved fray in the forums. Oh, and one helpful tip so that you may enjoy your forum experience to the utmost...I am almost certain to be correct in whatever opinion I may expess, so you can feel safe in agreeing with me.;)

BUGS]FHMod[

Forgotten Hope Mod Team

50 XP

16th August 2004

0 Uploads

1,062 Posts

0 Threads

#16 13 years ago

Welcome aboard :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#17 13 years ago
BraunWelcome to the forums mate (no pun intended), see you around and remember the key rule to the forums. Don't ask when FH2 is being released. Nice to have you! :D

:uhoh: What is FH2? I know I sound stupid for asking so totally bowing to you guys right now...

snotvod

50 XP

26th May 2005

0 Uploads

1,658 Posts

0 Threads

#18 13 years ago

In case you are serious: Forgotten Hope 2, if you are not, I will come all the way to Tenessee and make you wish you were never born. Yes, i will do that by showing you naked pictures of forum members.

FatJoe

Terrorist

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

1,045 Posts

0 Threads

#19 13 years ago

Welcome to the forums mate!

Don't be afraid to express your opinions on ideas and matters here. It's always great to see new nicks, around here.

Also, if you want to loose a couple of braincells and get to know some of us better, feel free to join the IRC channel, as described on the mainsite. We always embrace new nicks there too.. in a special.. friendly.. kind of way.. :p

But above all.. have a great time here ;)

[21Pz]Stauffenberg

the Wishmaster

50 XP

29th April 2005

0 Uploads

2,040 Posts

0 Threads

#20 13 years ago
snotvodIn case you are serious: Forgotten Hope 2, if you are not, I will come all the way to Tenessee and make you wish you were never born. [COLOR=Red] Yes, i will do that by showing you naked pictures of forum members.[/COLOR]

Worse and worse ones, ending with AzH :naughty: