bobm

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

sup guys I need to ask a favor. I need players to test my server so I may see what kind of load demand is on CPU. Please ask friends if you dont mind ,,,cause the more players the better I can see the load demand. IP: 67.19.224.190:14567 We want as many we can get in here....We are trying to offer this game cheap. But we need to test first thanks alot for your time:beer:

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I would if it weren't so late at night andI didnt feel like goofing off.

bobm

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

thats fine anytime would be nice

Krazy Kommando

=2AIF=

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

558 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

well i decided to join ya server and i got heaps of lag, but thats not surprising because the server is in america and i live in australia. i can only play on a few US servers reliatvely lag free (unfortunately i cant play on wolf). but anyhow, i was there with 3 other dudes and i can safely say that they if those are the types of people that are goin to use that server, u wont find many people there. i asked them where the server was and i couldnt even get a straight answer for about 5min. they kept saying "its here". great way to drum up popularity..... and then they decided it would be a great idea to kick me from the server. i dont know why they kicked me, i was nothing but polite to them great work by the players there....

bobm

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

That server does not have a admin. So i dont think anyone kicked you. There has been no one on the server in the last hour. I thank you for trying. But you are no doubt wasting your time if you live way over there. The server is in Dallas Texas. Anyway it's just a test to determine what price we will charge. We want to under cut the compition, but merely want to make sure we can. Again thanks

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I'll probabaly give it a go now I can play 0.65. I live in England so I can play easily on any server, be it Europe or America. ;)

Krazy Kommando

=2AIF=

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

558 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

the other 3 ppl in the server vote kicked me.

bobm

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

wow crazy sorry to hear that....sounds like a bunch of kids if you ask me

Krazy Kommando

=2AIF=

50 XP

21st September 2004

0 Uploads

558 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

oh well. the other 3 ppl there said that the server was a bit laggy for them too, maybe the server could use a faster connection?

bobm

50 XP

31st October 2004

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

well i was in there my self and had no lag. but why would you listen to a bunch of kids that kick voted you out. LOL Anyway the logs show no one entering the server