Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Hello all, Yesterday, I decided to play FH again at night (the last time I played was on end January) and from what it seems like, there was only 2 servers with more than 14 ppl. Wolf had a good number of ppl but I always lagged over there server so I sadly couldn't play there...so I decided to play in the server with the 14 ppl. So my question is: Is FH1942 dead or nearly dead? Does anyone play it anymore? I am quite sadden to see that my beloved game being replaced by BF2 :( Oh well... p-s: I've been living in a rock for several months. Does anyone know a thread where I could find plans on what the devs or doing to make this game more realistic for BF2 apart from Ironsights and choosing AP/HE ammo? pp-s: Noooo! The advirtisements under the msg posts are so annoying!

Tas

Serious business brigade

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

7,275 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Well, alot of people have been and are playing BF2 right now. As soon as .7 comes out alot of people will go back to FH again. Depending on how good the .7 release is.. the amount of people playing in the future will. (sorry for talking like Joda ^^)

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

It's time to wave bf1942 goodbye, I went back and played bf1942 and compared to Bf2 it totally sucks.

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

If you use the All Seeing Eye, you'll see 130+ servers.

Yossarian

Moose frots Obama

50 XP

28th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,768 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Wolf is having huge bandwidth problems and they should be resolved within the week. Then you'll see the server more full.

-|DKS|- deathBOB

The BOB of Death

50 XP

3rd June 2004

0 Uploads

456 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
Al CaponeIt's time to wave bf1942 goodbye, I went back and played bf1942 and compared to Bf2 it totally sucks.

I agree, you dont realise how incredible it is until you go back and play the old stuff.

Wooly_Bully

I love my ball

50 XP

31st January 2005

0 Uploads

2,538 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

I haven't played FH since I got Bf2. I'm having alot more fun with vanilla Bf2 than I thought I would, but I'm pretty sure after a while I will want to play somthing more realistic and not set around modern warfare. I will defintely check out .7 but there needs to be a new M1 model to win me back fully I reckon....:lookaround:

=TFM=Melvin

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

30th March 2005

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

FH is still playable because there is no FH2. winkx.gif FH2 with the BF2 engine should rock! :rock: In the meantime, I'm playing BF2 and FH. In North America, it looks like there are fewer servers available than before BF2. More importantly, there are fewer people playing. Today, I listed a few servers in the following thread, (near the last posts), that often have people playing: Most populated server? (For FH)

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

i got BF2 but not playing it much.. i got bf1942 FH but im not playing it much.. no, we need to go a few more steps down. im actully playing wwiionline (even after playing BF2) i cant help myself.. the teamplay is just to good.

StrangerThanFiction

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,110 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

It's not dead, it's just taking a little nap while people check out BF2. :sleep: