Myrddraal

Search function? Where?

50 XP

28th April 2004

0 Uploads

669 Posts

0 Threads

#31 14 years ago

FH since the first of the .5 releases. FH2 and BF1918/2 are what I am waiting for now. I will definately download .7 (although not having the sprint function drives me nut's). FH2 .1 (or what ever the first release is called) will make any thought of BF2 vanilla go away.

Ardent_Psyclone

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

26th May 2004

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#32 14 years ago

Well you might see a lot more players on this weekend since BF2 is effectively down for all of those who patched recently....roll%20eyes%20%28sarcastic%29.gif http://bf1942.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=8659

Kakoru

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,050 Posts

0 Threads

#33 14 years ago
Guys, enjoy BF2 all you want. This is great. I'm glad people are really enjoying the game and it wasn't like BFV when it came out. I think it makes everyone in FH feel good about the decision to moving to the BF2 engine.

What about the casual gamers? I don't really want to spend much on new computers and video cards, hmm... I still have my super fancy Integrated 64mb video card lolz.

FactionRecon

11PzG Grunt

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

3,889 Posts

0 Threads

#34 14 years ago

Rad, I <3 you. You've made everything so clear for me and everyone else.

Viva la FH en BF2!

[SYN] Ace

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

7th October 2003

0 Uploads

313 Posts

0 Threads

#35 14 years ago
Rad-FH Just like Vanilla is now after playing FH, you'll look back at BF2 Modern Combat and laugh...

How far down the road can we expect to be looking back and laughing (got a guessimate for FH2?) Hope it's not too long.

ctz

FH Devolver

50 XP

17th May 2004

0 Uploads

655 Posts

0 Threads

#36 14 years ago
Ardent_PsycloneWell you might see a lot more players on this weekend since BF2 is effectively down for all of those who patched recently....roll%20eyes%20%28sarcastic%29.gif

yeah, i saw this news earlier. i am baffled as how they could release a patch with such a destructive, obvious bug.

most commerical providers are rebooting servers every 4 hours. these are the servers people are paying premium prices for, too :(

schnuple

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#37 14 years ago

Well done Rad for jumping in.

Since its' release Ive been grappling with B2,:- settings in windows, hardware settings(BF2 stresses your system) crashes, reboots, one time even the bios wouldn't boot, EARLY DAYS. There's been a considerable jump in graphics performance since '42 was released and that becomes obvious when jumping from 1 to the other. I think this game is set up to look the goods with the Nvidea 7800GT, duel processing, sata II, and 2g ram. Start saving for FH2, it'll be worth it for years to come.

Playing BF2 is still a blast after 2weeks but I can't imagine how insane the firefights will be when everybody gets organised and galvanised in the game. It will be so incredibly ridiculous; like 64 people on battle drugs. But the main thing that strikes me in BF2 is the fantastic potential it has. It just MIGHT? be possible to make a decent modern battlefield game out of it, instead of the hysterical psychodelia that vanilla is. And as for FH? As I said in one of my complaint emails to EA :- WWII is the Greatest Battlefield for gaming, thankyou for releasing the BF2 engine so we can all look forward to the Greatest Battlefield Experience of all - FH2!

Colonel fu

don't cross the magical line

50 XP

22nd February 2005

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#38 14 years ago
Rad-FHAnyway, with about 50 hours + per week personally going into polishing and adding content to .7

I don't think most people realize how dedicated you guys are. Maybe if you guys ever got laid :( you could get .7 out to us faster. Give me your paypal address and I will send you money for a whore. :confused: FH is the best game ever and I can't wait for .7 to come out. Hurry it up please. :nodding: I play on Wolf and they are without a doubt the most hardcore FH server. Wait they are the only FH server left in the new world. WHY? WHY? WHY? do they still run Bocage? Please make it stop. I can't take it anymore.

Johnnythepirate

Salmarnir

50 XP

9th July 2005

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#39 14 years ago

Ya, well...

BF1942 is not as nearly as old as Day of Defeat and Counterstrike...

yet there are so many servers on both of those that its crazy..

So I dont think BF1942 will be dead for awhile now

Sgt.kar98

Back from the dead

50 XP

23rd November 2004

0 Uploads

1,505 Posts

0 Threads

#40 14 years ago

BF1942 is a cheap game near BF2,but,BF2 is VERY,BUT,VERY HEAVY!!!!I WAS PLAYING ON LOW GRAPHICS!IF I CHANGE TO MAX,THE GAME GETS SLOWER THAN A SNAIL!IS LIKE A SCREENSHOT WITH SOUNDS!!!!!But the graphics,till on low,are amazing.