Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#42 14 years ago
Sgt.kar98BF1942 is a cheap game near BF2,but,BF2 is VERY,BUT,VERY HEAVY!!!!I WAS PLAYING ON LOW GRAPHICS!IF I CHANGE TO MAX,THE GAME GETS SLOWER THAN A SNAIL!IS LIKE A SCREENSHOT WITH SOUNDS!!!!!But the graphics,till on low,are amazing.

Could someone dephrase this code please?

AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#43 14 years ago

[input code]

BF1942 is a cheap game near BF2,but,BF2 is VERY,BUT,VERY HEAVY!!!!I WAS PLAYING ON LOW GRAPHICS!IF I CHANGE TO MAX,THE GAME GETS SLOWER THAN A SNAIL!IS LIKE A SCREENSHOT WITH SOUNDS!!!!!But the graphics,till on low,are amazing.

[output] BF2 = Heavy on the system [possibility of errorneous decoding = 79%]

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#44 14 years ago
AussieZaitsev[input code] [output] BF2 = Heavy on the system [possibility of errorneous decoding = 79%] [/i]

well nice try, I too, believe it is an impossible code to decifer.

SymZ

Someone set us up the bomb

50 XP

9th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,148 Posts

0 Threads

#45 14 years ago

Jeeze... Are you guys that bored that you have to pick at this guys english? If you're that bored you guys could show me where the sign is that says everyone that's a part of these forums has to speak/write perfect english because I must be passing by and missing it.

Braun

www.the8tharmy.com

50 XP

12th June 2004

0 Uploads

2,913 Posts

0 Threads

#46 14 years ago

actually I am, im not picking on Sgt kar. hes my buddy, me not speeking english neether.

SymZ

Someone set us up the bomb

50 XP

9th September 2004

0 Uploads

1,148 Posts

0 Threads

#47 14 years ago

I guess you are bored lol I just came back to the forums to see if anyone had posted news that I saw over at bf1942 files that EA released a statement today stating they'll be fixing the problems created by the new 1.01 patch and boom I saw that you had already replied. heh Anyways, jeeze I didn't even say anything about the real topic of this thread, I guess I should. :) FH is NOT dead. It's about as dead as something can be without actually being dead. :( Kidding! Seriously though it has lost player numbers, but on the weekend I saw the servers bounce back to what they had been at before the release of BF2. I think at this point what really needs to happen is the release of .7 but it's easy to forget that .7 was supposed to be the introduction of the Italians and that's a large enough task I imagine and I know nothing about coding really so I feel that .7 will bring the numbers back up but for the true FH & WWII fanatics it doesn't matter as long as there is atleast 1 server with 30+ people. Now if only Wolf, err I mean that server would toss old Dice maps so more people could see more of the newer FH maps then we would all be much happier and the world a better place.

The Contender

no, i am not a girl,but thanks

50 XP

30th January 2005

0 Uploads

917 Posts

0 Threads

#48 14 years ago

i was not that impressed with the game play of BF2, sure the graphics are nice but is not as fun to me as FH or even DC. il keep on playing FH for now and go back to BF2 once FHBF2 comes out

West36

Don't forget to bring a towel!

50 XP

24th March 2005

0 Uploads

326 Posts

0 Threads

#49 14 years ago

RAD!!! 50 hours + a week eh? wth do you do for a job? never mind that though, I love your dedication and I believe what you say about BF2 and FH2!

jurgens

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#50 14 years ago

My recomentation to FH team: Don't spend more time on 1942 engine. Current FH release are really good. On the evening You never see more then 2 on-line server, FH-Liga died, FH ladder was removed from Clanbase. Next relase should be on BF2 engine. If You will release FH2, I will buy a BF2, and I will upgrade my PC to BF2. Even If You put only one map first.