Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#131 15 years ago
MrFancypantsDid you guys notice the watchtower in the north of the map? Of course you did, and did you notice the useable spotlight? :) A pitty that it's turned off. How cool would be a night map with an assault on prisoncamps where you can actually control spotlights :)

They were already in gold beach, part of the watchtower :). But to use spotlights you need dynamic lighting which is not supported in bf1942 and neither in BFV for that matter.

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,383 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,018 Posts

8 Threads

#132 15 years ago

damnit, anyway a nice detail :)

Master Minder

FHdev

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

680 Posts

0 Threads

#133 15 years ago
EglaerinionThey were already in gold beach, part of the watchtower :). But to use spotlights you need dynamic lighting which is not supported in bf1942 and neither in BFV for that matter.

hmm... just wait

working on something

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#134 15 years ago

Sounds nice....I hope BF 2 will change the situation...it would be great if FH could possibly move to BF 2 somtime (hides from BF:V supporters).

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#135 15 years ago

death to bfv

Crimman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

130 Posts

0 Threads

#136 15 years ago
striderx2048death to bfv

HERE HERE!! death to bfv.

ManiK

Dance the dance of life!

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

2,134 Posts

0 Threads

#137 15 years ago
death to bfv

wewtehniss

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#138 15 years ago

Ok, seriously guys, a little less off-topic please. (and a little less spam would also be nice).

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#139 15 years ago
'[11PzGmatyast']Sounds nice....I hope BF 2 will change the situation...it would be great if FH could possibly move to BF 2 somtime (hides from BF:V supporters).

No need to hide from me, i am/was a fierce FH to BFV supporter, but i will agree right with you BF2 will be much better.

Only.......BF2 won't release for a full year, maybe even for a full 2 years or longer ! Not much big titles actually make their release, take for example HL2 and many others. Release dates are not seldomly postponed for a whole year......

I do not expect certain titles that were due this month or this summer before Xmas.....because at that time of year games sell better, and the marketing guys know this.

That is why i am still for FH to BFV....because it surely takes 2 long years, that is over 24 months = 96 weeks = 2880 days before BF2 will be for sale......and then the FH team can think about porting FH over, wich can take many more months....

In short, you will be a grown up with a family ( if you are a kid now that is ) before you can play FH based on BF2. Maybe the mod ( the devs lives and interests change too over time ) is dead by then, or the dev team split up each working on other games. Anything can happen....

That is why i am for short term-goals that can be realized now. Not long term plans that maybe never happen.

[BFE]projecTile

I'm way too cool to Post

50 XP

7th February 2004

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#140 15 years ago

Who says axis are winning everytime. I witnessed one round were allies won with only a 20 ticket lead =) Both sides agreed that this was an awesome round.

If the allies play serious they have a good chance, the sniper taking down the MGs, Thompson guys rushing the Bunker WITHOUT staying around looking at the wall in the bunker, I can'T stand those guys who are so cowardish in a game. And 1..2...3 you have around 7 guys behind their lines capping flags.

Great map