AussieZaitsev

Revenge was here.

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,970 Posts

0 Threads

#151 15 years ago

i was playing that game projectile, bastard allies stole the hanomag and noone was engy or anti tank, that lost it for us :(

Prime Evil

ex-pack expert

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

132 Posts

0 Threads

#152 15 years ago

when i first tested the map offline on my own i thought it was just a nice overworked omaha1944: 2 bunkers with destroyable doors and left of them a path up the hill, not much difference to the "old" 1. but man, online its like a different game! :D 1st the shells and the background sound adds so much athmosphere to the map, awesome! the "old" 1944 looked a little strange in the hinterland, too much flat ground. this new charlie sector is so different, and the need for good teamplay is much bigger ;) excellent job fh devs! charlie has very good textures and i didnt had any big lags, although its so large.

a nice little toy (from 0.62 ? ) is the new panzerschreck, although i havent got the slightest idea, what axis can use it for on that map :D or are there shermans coming from the sea ;)

@ devs: do u plan to replace omaha1944 with charlie sector in 0.62?

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#153 15 years ago

the new panzershrek lol it have been in since Bf 1.0 ...

Prime Evil

ex-pack expert

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

132 Posts

0 Threads

#154 15 years ago
BAMthe new panzershrek lol it have been in since Bf 1.0 ...

oh really, thats totally new for every1 in this forum, thanks for the hint, i think ill go and test this so-called bf, never heard of it... as always, ur so funny, but please think b4 posting: this aint vanilla, this is fh, and its a long time ago that axis had a panzerschreck-class like this. search this forum and ull find many threads about the panzerfaust-class thats now in the game and the ppl complaining about it. this "charlie-panzerschreck" is something different, its a class, not a pickup-kit. of course, it looks pretty much like the vanilla one but thats about it. the flightpath of its rocket is new and im quite sure the explosionsound too (but maybe thats just my new soundcard :D ).

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#155 15 years ago

lol it was in Gold Beach map and KArelia so you go and study :p

Shade_PW

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

761 Posts

0 Threads

#156 15 years ago

Master Minderhmm... just wait

working on something

Mwahahaha! :naughty:

Prime Evil

ex-pack expert

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

132 Posts

0 Threads

#157 15 years ago

...? sure? hmmm, no wonder i didnt realized that, who tf plays antitank on these maps :D ok for the 1st time ever ur right, but i still say it has a new flightpath+explosionsound. or?

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#158 15 years ago

yes it have but its name is Panzershrek and its the exactly same weapon its like saying that the K98 isnt the same weapon ...

Prime Evil

ex-pack expert

50 XP

18th November 2003

0 Uploads

132 Posts

0 Threads

#159 15 years ago
BAMyes it have but its name is Panzershrek and its the exactly same weapon its like saying that the K98 isnt the same weapon ...

like i said, i agree it LOOKS like vanilla. again, i say its rockets have a new flightpath and a new sound as long a dev says im wrong.

oh, i use the correct german spelling "panzerschreck" (thats the one on charliesector+gold+karelia loaded with rockets and is in rl a copy of the u.s. bazooka). the other1 used on most maps in 0.61 is just the "panzerfaust", its the white 1-shot thing that shoots like sh**. just to prevent misunderstandings.

Hoojø

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#160 15 years ago

(A moment of silence for the veterans)