29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hello guys i just put some jets and planes into the original Battle of Britain

i hope you guys like it

Link : battleofbritain1946-2.rar - FileFront.com

1. Background: (frictional) After The success in Battle of the Bulge that successfully breaking the Allied lines and soon drove the Allied force out of France. Stalin Decide to Sign a Peace treaty At Warsaw just because the Germans want to take out the British first and Stalin wants a recovery, the treaty agrees that no sides would have territorial gains.

The German High Command decide to invade Britain like they planned in 1940, and this time would they success?

2. Planes that included: P47 Thunderbolt P51 Mustang Spitfire p38 lighting Me262 Ar234 Ju88 Bf109 Fw190 Go-229 Me110

3. Informations The Factories and Radar towers are up-armored and there are 2 M19 for the British. as long as i cannot find a way to include US pilots i give up the idea. All the AA defense are Dual Bofors that could make a bit more damage compared to the single one.

this map is also designed to be hard for allies, but the P51 and spitfires could really do some nasty damage to jets , the p38 is also a killer (rocket armed), while i found the rockets in P47 almost worthless but the plane itself is a fine fighter.

While the Germans have powerful Jet bombers to blew up the Allied defense, anyone played alpenfestung could hardly forget the Ar234. But the German Jets are rather fragile...an ar234 could be blown up by a few plane shots.

and the Me262 has 2 bombs tied to it, better watch out.

4. Support game modes Coop Conquest Objective

5. Screenshots 96390433gs5.jpg41873141mc2.jpg

download to have a look is better.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

lol, I will DL later

ctz

FH Devolver

50 XP

17th May 2004

0 Uploads

655 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

sounds like a ball! post some screenshots? i don't have fh installed anymore

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

can someone make for me? i am really too noob to take screenshots while flying...

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

13th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Looks sweet, it has SP right? I'm gonna DL this right away

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

:cort:

ctz;3650847sounds like a ball! post some screenshots? i don't have fh installed anymore

Coca-Cola

[130.Pz.]A.Aussen

50 XP

28th August 2006

0 Uploads

2,816 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

What is rudolph brand? And why is it no more? God damn it I want a red nose!

Another mapping idea would be a BoB if Hitler had not been such an idiot map set in 42 or 43 with germans having many me 262s and NO ARADO BOMBERS(!). I can write up the description right now.

It is 1943 and since 1940 Hitler has amassed enough brain cells in his head to realize the importance of the jet fighter for air superiority. The de-escalation of the FW-190 project as well as the more limited production of ME-109s for Luftwaffe use has allowed his factories to concentrate on the production of the ME 262 and it's varients. Hitler has once again gone on to the offensive over Britain for the first time(important) as he prepares his forces for the anhialation of the RAF and its' outmoded propeller driven armada. Let the battle begin!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

No one install this till the bug is fixed, this has a new rfa. true, but he has not changed the names. The game will CTD when joining a server running battle of Britain. To fix this just delete the the bob1946 rfa.

General_Henry

Veteran Tanker

50 XP

29th April 2006

0 Uploads

1,699 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

what you mean, it's named Battle Over Britain, should have no problem?

Just download there is no problem with it. i still use BOB in loadscreen just because it is cool text

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 11 years ago

No, when I play my fh bob, it has everything your map has...